Chapter 6

Nash's POV

Bri looks amazing. I think Bri and Ashley need to meet Lynn. I think it would be appropriate that we set things straight.

Bri's POV

I think Nash and I need to discuss to see how we both feel.

"Hey Nash, can we talk alone for a few minutes before leaving?" I ask.

"Yeah."

So I pull him aside, this is it Bri. Now or never.

"So I was thinking, we've seen little of each other, and- "

"Look I'm not going to lie, I have a girlfriend. I just don't want you to think that they're more than friend feelings that we have for each other."

My heart just dropped a little bit. But he's right, we haven't known each other that long. We don't need to be rushing things when there isn't anything there.

"I was gonna say the same thing. Just don't want there to be feeling when the other one doesn't have the same feelings." I fake smiled.

"Okay, let's go! Lynn is going to meet us there!!"

Great, I have to meet her. "Hey Cam!!"

"Hey, I just want you to know, Nash does like you."

"What makes you say that?"

"I just see the way he looks at you. If he doesn't take the opportunity, I might. Your a great, cute, and amazing girl. Don't let anyone tell you different."

I blush a little bit and Cameron laughs. We all pile into the limo and head to the ready restaurant. When we're there, I sit between Cam and Nash. Nash sits by Lynn. Across from us is Matt, Carter, Jack, and Jack.

*Skipping to the hotel after dinner.*

Nash's POV

Well tonight was good, and I think everyone likes Lynn. I end up laying on bed, Lynn cuddling with me, but I fall asleep thinking about Bri. It's wrong, bit I feel there is something special about her.

*Next morning*

Bri's POV

I need to confess to Nash. No matter the outcome, I just need to tell him how I feel. It's important that he knows. If it leaves me in tears, or hurt, I have tho live with it.

A\N Please vote! Don't forget to comment what you think!!!! With love-Bri.