Chapter 36

My best friend on wattpad will be joining me on this wonderful adventure! BishLolWhite make sure you follow her and check out her books!

Bri's POV

I woke up and we were landing. Once we landed, we got our things and headed off the plane. I ran to the nearest Starbucks and got a caramel frappe. I then sat down next to Nash and Cam. Nash took my frappe and took a drink.

"You coulda got one of your own." I chuckled.

"I know, but I just wanted to share with you." He smiled and gave it back.

We got up and walked to the rental car and headed to the hotel. We got there and saw Chad in the lobby.

"Hey Bri!" Chad exclaimed and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Mr. Grier." I said as I hugged him back.

"Call me Chad! Or dad!" He chuckled and pulled out of the hug.

Nash wrapped his arm around my waist and we waited for the rest of the guys. Carter and Taylor got here shortly after we did. Then Shawn walked in. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I got down and we walked back over to Chad and the guys. Taylor, Carter, and Hayes were in a room. Then the next room was Nash, Cam, Shawn and I. We got the room with three beds. We went up to the room and I plopped onto a bed closest to the window. It was so soft! Someone plopped down next to me. I looked over and it was Shawn.

"So you excited to perform with me tomorrow? What songs should we do?"

"I want to do Skinny Love by Birdy. Plus we should do Something Big and Thinking Out Loud! I want to sing that with you!" I squealed.

"Yeah, we can do that!"

"I also want to do Life of the Party. I like that one too."

"So, four songs?"

"Yasss girl." Iaughed.

We sat up and Nash and Cam were wrestling on Cam's bed. Shawn and I just laughed.

"You wanna go practice on the balcony?"

"Sure!" I said.

Shawn grabbed his guitar and we went out on the balcony.

"Okay, which song first?"

"Thinking out loud."

He started the beat and we sang. We sang all of the songs. We got done and noticed Nash, Cam, Taylor, Carter, and Hayes standing with there heads poking out of the door. I blushed and hid my face in Shawn's sweatshirt. He chuckled. Nash walked out on the balcony and grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to hide babe. Your really good!" He said as he patted my back and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Thanks guys."

Shawn stood up and all the guys went back in the room. I just stood by the railing and looked down at the city. It's really nice here. Then I felt someone put their arms around my waist and pull me close to them.