Chapter 23

Bri's POV

I saw Nash's phone go off and looked at it. He was still sleeping soundly. I reached over him and saw it on the end table.I picked it up and saw a text from Cam. As I picked it up I heard the front door shut.

Tin Can Dallas: Hey don't tell Bri but Kaeli is leaving in two days. Kaeli's going to tell her when she comes downstairs.

I put Nash's phone down got out up to get out of bed. I threw the covers down and that woke Nash up.

"Babe what's wrong?" He sat up worried.

"Don't worry about it." I snapped.

I walked out of my room and stomped down the stairs. Cam looked at me worried.

"WHAT THE HELL KAELI?! YOUR LEAVING?!" I screamed.

"I was going to tell you! How'd you find out?"

"I saw Nash's phone. Cam sent him a text."

Nash came up behind me and wrapped his ams around my waist. I pushed him off of me and walked closer to the door.

"I can't believe you wouldn't tell me first!" I yelled.

I went back upstairs and closed my bedroom door. I changed into leggings, Nash's sweatshirt, and my Uggs. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I heard my bedroom door open. There stood Nash.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need to leave for a while."

"Let me go with you. I don't want you alone when your mad."

"Fine. Hurry up."

Nash threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. We were walking down the stairs and Kaeli looked at me. I kept walking. Before the door shut, I heard Kaeli talk.

"Bri I'm so sor-"

Then the door shut behind me. Nash took my keys and opened the passenger door for me. I got in the car and Nash shut the door. Then he got in the drivers seat, started the car and started driving.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Anywhere. Just drive. Look I'm also sorry for snapping at you I shou-"

He grabbed my hand.

"Babe its fine, I understand your mad. Its okay." He smiled while looking ahead.

"No, its not that, I just needed to apologize. I felt the need to. I pushed you away when you tried to comfort me." I frowned.

"Turn that frown upside down." He said as we stopped.

"Where are we?"

"The place I come to when I want to think."

It was lake, with a little dock on the shore.

"It's a nice spot Nash. It's so pretty." I smiled and took his hand in mine and kissed his knuckles.

"I just want to share it with the one I love."

"Aww. I love you too."

Nash and I have bonded well in the five months. We have really made it work. Its like we're perfect.

"So you wanna go sit on the dock? The sunset will be coming in about 2 hours. Its 6:45 now."

"We were in bed until 4 in the afternoon?!"