Chapter 7

Bri's POV

Okay, so tonight after MagCon, I can talk to Nash. First things first, I need to shower. After my shower I curl my hair with my curling wand. Then i put on eyeliner and mascara, with foundation and concealer. After that, I put on a galaxy crop top, black leggings, and my galaxy vans. Ash just got out of the shower and leaves her hair natural.

"You ready to go?" Ash says.

"Yah, let me text Nash."

Me: Hey Nash you guys almost ready to go?

He almost replies instantly.

Nash: Yeah. Meet us in the lobby in 10?

Me: Yeah we'll be there."

Nash: I can't wait to see you!! (:

Me: Me neither!!! :)

With that, we headed out the door. When we meet in lobby, fan girls were everywhere! I just can't stop thinking about how far Nash had made it. It is really impressive.  I just-

"You look great." Nash says and puts his arm around me.

"Oh thanks!"

"So, what are you thinking about Bri? You seem really distracted today."

"Oh, I just have a lot of stuff on my mind."

"Like what?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Oh, okay."

Nash gave me a confused look and we continued to walk to the limo. Once we got to the MagCon event, Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Hayes went on stage.

*After the event*

We got back to the hotel, and Nash went to the airport with Lynn to drop her off.

"So, can I talk to you for a minute?" Cam says.

"Sure."

"So, I see the way you look at Nash. I know he has Lynn, but you seem better for him. Don't get me wrong, but you guys would be-"

"Cam, please don't. I just don't think Nash had those feelings for me. It's just I don't think I'm good enough for him. He said he didn't want things to be something that they're not."

"But he told me he likes you. He just doesn't know how to tell you. Plus, I think Lynn is cheating on him. She was texting somebody and I saw like kissy faces. I'm telling Nash when he gets back. I-"

"Telling me what?" Oh my god. Thank Jesus he didn't walk in a second sooner.

"Don't worry bro, I'll tell you tomorrow." Cam said.

"Well, I'm gonna go to my room. I'm tired." I said and hugged Cam.

Nash hugged me and whispered, "Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight, Nash."

We pulled away and I walked across the hall to my room. I can't believe he said that to me. I went to sleep happy tonight.

A/N

Well, this is kind going slow. But I will try to update everyday!! With love-Bri