Chapter 41

Bri's POV

I woke up and heard yelling downstairs. I hurried out of bed and ran down to the bottom of the stairs and put my back against the wall to listen.

"Please guys! Let me talk to her! Plus let me talk to you Cam!" A girl said.

"No Kaeli, Bri doesn't want to talk to you, just go." Cam said.

"Will you at least let me explain to you!?" She said.

"No Kaeli! I don't want to hear your lame ass excuse. Plus bringing him!" Cam said as he groaned.

I walked around the corner and saw Kaeli, Braedyn, Nash, and Cam. I hurried to Nash and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Nash, what's going on?" I stood on my tippy toes to whisper.

"Hang on."

Cam just walked back upstairs, with a sad look on his face.

"Brianna please let me explain things."

"No, you just fuck things up worse. Just leave. Cam obviously doesn't want to talk to you and neither do I."

I unwrapped my arms from Nash and walked towards Kaeli.

"Just leave." I pushed her out of the door and slammed it while locking it.

I leaned on the door. Nash wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. I started to cry a little bit. Nash lifted my chin up so I looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I just can't face her. I thought she was a good friend. I just feel so bad for Cam and feel like its my fau-"

"It's not your fault, okay?" He said as he wiped away a few tears.

"I'm gonna go check on Cam." I said as I unwrapped my arms from him and started walking towards the stairs.

As I was walking Nash grabbed my hand.

"I'm gonna go with you."

We got to his door and I knocked. Nothing. We walked in and he was laying on the bed with his face in his pillow. I let go of Nash's hand and sat on the bed by Cam. I heard him sniffle. I started rubbing his back.

"Cam it's gonna be alright."

He turned over and looked at me with red eyes.

"I thought I had an actual connection with her. I didn't think she'd be that kind of person."

"I didn't either. I'm sorry Cam."

"Just think, if I would've never hung out with you that day, we wouldn't be here."

He sounded a bit angry. I just sat there shocked.

"Cam don't say that to her." Nash said.

"Well! If we wouldn't have even got close to them, we wouldn't be where we are. It would just you and I. The two best buds. Not with all this girl drama."

I got upset by that one. I got up and headed for the door. Nash attempted to grab me, but I pushed him away. I went to my room and changed into leggings, a sweatshirt, and boots. I grabbed my keys and was going to leave. Nash stopped me at our door.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, Cam basically said I was the problem, so I'm leaving."

I turned around and grabbed a suitcase. I threw clothes and my phone charger in it and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my straightener, curling wand, toothbrush, and my makeup bag. I walked out of the bathroom and put it in my suitcase. I zipped it up and went to where Nash was still standing.

"I'm gonna stay with Kian or Andrea. I'll be back when Cam cools down." I said.

"Please don't leave. Let's just try and work it out between you two."

"There is nothing to work out. You guys are best friends and I'm not taking that from you." I said as I squeezed past him.

He followed me to the door. I opened it and stepped out.

"I'm not breaking up with you Nash. I love you and I just want to give Cam time to cool down. If you love me you'll understand." I said as I shut it.

I teared up a little and pulled out my phone to call Andrea.

*Phone call*

"Hello?"

"Hey Andrea. It's Bri and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a few days."

"Yeah that's fine. What's wrong?"

"Well, Cam said some things that he shouldn't have. It was about Kaeli."

"Oh. But it's fine if you come. I'll be here!"

"Okay! I'll be there in like 10 minutes!"

*End of phone call*

I hung up and got into my car. I turned the radio down and headed to Andrea's.

~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up in the garage to Andrea's building. I got out of my car and I saw her at the elevator.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Hey gurl!"

I grabbed my suitcase out of the backseat and closed the door. I locked it and headed toward her.

"So tell me."

I explained what was said and why it was said on the way to her apartment. I teared up talking about it.

"What the actual fuck? How could it be your fault?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to talk about it."

"It's fine. How about we order pizza and wings for dinner? We could make some vines, snapchats, and maybe a YouTube video!"

"Yeah we totally should. The last video I made was a boyfriend tag with Nash."

She knew exactly how to get my mind off of things. We walked in her apartment. It was like a studio apartment.

"So, since I only have one bed, we can either share the bed, or one of us can take the couch."

"We can share the bed, that's fine."

"We totally need to do this more! I see us being left best friends!"

"Me too." I smiled and laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" She laughed also.

"Us. We get along so well. Pizza and wings night girl!" I chuckled.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said and got up off the couch.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Who I saw made my jaw drop.