Chapter 53

Bri's POV

Nash had driven us to the beach. We were going to penny board down the side walk by the sand. I started first with them following. Nash caught up and grabbed my hand. We rolled at the same pace, putting one foot down to keep the same pace. Cam zoomed past.

"Bet you can't beat me!" He yelled.

Nash and I let go of each others hands. I got faster and faster, eventually passing Cam and Nash. I looked back, then my luck, I collided into someone. I fell back and heard Nash and Cam stopped. I looked up and saw Colby. He helped me up and I hugged him tight.

"Oh my God Colby!!!" I said as he hugged back.

"Hey Bri!" He said as we pulled out of the embrace, then I grabbed my penny board.

"Well I don't mean to be rude, but I have to get back to Sam. We're here on a trip, so we kinda gotta go see 'new things'". He chuckled.

"I'll see ya!"

Nash grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"So, I want to take you on a special date tonight. To celebrate us being together. It's not an anniversary, it's just for us."

"I'd love to. What are we wearing? Something fancy?"

"Well, we're going to wear what we are now. Because we are going to my favorite spot to have our date. Cam went back to the apartment to get the basket for us."

He turned me to face him.

"I can't tell you how happy I am. I really can't." He said then kissed me.

"Well I'm happy too."

"Now let's go to the car and go to my, our, favorite spot." He said smiling as he took my hand and started walking again.

We got to the car, Nash getting in the drivers seat as I got in the passenger seat. I kinda went into my own thoughts, I got out of my thoughts because Nash grabbed my hand. I looked around and we were there. We were at the cliff, with the tree towards the cliff. You could see out to the ocean from this point. Nash and I got out, and he went to the back. I watched him as he got out a little basket, then taking my hand and we walked towards the tree. He laid down a blanket he had also gotten from the trunk. We both sat down, then he opened the basket. I got nosey and looked inside first. I pulled out a bottle of champagne, a case of chocolate covered strawberries, then raspberries.

"Aww, Nash! Champagne and fruit?" I smiled at him.

"Well, it's sweet, just like you." He said as he tapped my nose.

*Nash's POV*

Tonight is the night. I'm going to ask Bri to be mine forever. These crazy but amazing almost three years have been the best, but the worst at times. But I wouldn't change it for anything. I still remember the first time we met. When I bumped into her. I chuckled to myself.

"What?" She giggled.

I took her hand in mine and looked at her.

"I'm just remembering the first time we met." I smiled.

She giggled then smiled really big.

"I can remember that like it was yesterday. That was the best day of my life to be honest." She looked down still smiling.

She started playing with my fingers on my other hand. Then when she was done, she looked back up at me. She just stared at me, with a little smile.

"So, do you want to eat a little bit?" I asked.

She nodded, still in her little daze. Then she snapped out of it and we ate. Then we drank a little bit of champagne. I got up, bringing her up with me. The sun was starting to set, so the sky was a shade of pink. We walked towards the edge, and looked out. I put her in front of me, wrapping my arms around her stomach. I placed my chin on top of her head. She had her arms around mine. Then I pulled out of the embrace, getting the little box out of my pocket. She turned around when I kneeled down. I wrapped my hands around hers. Then I got the box and opened it, revealing a ring.

"So, I have known this since I've seen known you. I love you so much, and I'm ready for this. So, Brianna Elizabeth Hastings, will you take the honor of marrying me?"

She put her hands to her mouth and gasped. She nodded quickly as tears came into her eyes. I took her left hand, and slid the ring on her ring finger. I stood back up and she jumped into my arms.

"I love you so much." She said between little sniffles.

"I love you too baby. We're in this forever." I said.

"And always babe. Always."

"This is just the beginning to our great adventure together."

Well this is the end! Love you guys soooooo much! xx
~Bri