Chapter 34

Bri's POV

Lynn had texted me. Oh my God.

Lynn: Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm really sorry. For everything I ever did. I don't know what came over me. I never thought I could lose Nash, but I realized he wasn't the one. I really hope you forgive me. -Lynn.

I decided to be nice and trust her.

Bri: It's okay. It really is. I do forgive you, and I'm trusting you. Please don't mess up.

She replied almost instantly.

Lynn: Thank you so much. I will not bother you again.

I set my phone down and actually trusted her. I had a good feeling.

"So, Hayes should be here in an hour or two."

"Okay. So when he gets here, are you just gong to leave?"

"Pretty much. Cam and I haven't had much bro time together."

"Okay..." I said kinda down that he didn't want to spend time with his brother.

"What's wrong babe?" He smiled as he patted my back.

"Nothing." I frowned and got on my phone.

He took my phone out of my hand.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" He looked concerned.

"It's just... It kinda hurts me honestly, that you don't want to spend time with your own brother. He's coming to see you, and your going out with Cam on the first night he's here."

"Well, Cam and I never get time anymore, you understand right?"

"Yeah, I understand."

I took my phone back and walked into the guest room and locked the door. I turned on the TV and just laid there. It just irritates me and hurts me, that Nash doesn't want to spend time with Hayes on the first night he was here. He sees Cam every time he comes home. I'm not going to get into. Forget about it. My phone started ringing. It was Nash.

"Hello?"

"Will you open the door?"

"I just want to chill out by myself for a little bit, okay?"

"Okay. Fine."

He hung up. He never hangs up on me. Then I heard him say something to Cam and then the front door shut. I walked out and saw Nash and Cam were both gone. Cam had opened the door because he forgot his keys.

"Oh, Bri. Nash said we're starting our guys night out early. Bye!!" He smiled and shut the door.

I huffed and went back to the guest bedroom to grab my phone. I dialed Nash's number and he picked up after two rings.

"What? I thought you wanted time alone?" He snapped.

"I can't sit in a damn room by myself for more than 5 minutes?" I yelled into the phone.

"Well, you can have the whole apartment to yourself until Hayes comes." He hung up.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself after I threw my phone on the bed.

I went in the living room, and decided to watch TV until Hayes got here. About an hour and a half later, the doorbell rang. It was Hayes.

"Hasss!" I said as I jumped on him causing him to drop his bags.

He wrapped his arms around me as I clung to him.

"Hey big sis!" He smiled as he set me down.

"Well, your brother left. Having a 'guys night'." I said using my fingers for quotations.

"Dick move. On my first night here?" He said disappointed.

I nodded and walked back to the couch. Hayes plopped next to me. We watched TV for three hours and nothing from Nash or Cam. So we just had to wait for them to get back.