Chapter 30

Bri's POV

I woke up and Nash wasn't next to me. I looked out the window and it looked like afternoon. Then a doctor came in.

"Hello mam we were doing some tests after you had gotten out of surgery. We know why you bled so much."

"Why was that? Plus why did I have bad cramps. I had been having them for about week off and on."

"The excessive bleeding was because you were kicked in the stomach. You were almost two months pregnant."

My heart just plummeted into a dark place of the unknown. I was going to have a baby?

"Oh my god." I said crying.

Then the doctor said something else and left. Then Nash came and put food down. He looked at me and hugged me.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Sit down. Please."

"Your scaring me. Please tell me what's going on. What is it?"

"You know how I was bleeding a lot from down here?" I said pointing to it.

"Yes, what about that?"

"I was... Pregnant."

He looked at me like he was about to cry. He hugged me tightly and laid us down. I looked at him and he was crying a little bit.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"This is not your fault. It's mine for leaving you alone."

"I've told you before. It's not your fault. You could've never known she was going to come back. I'm feeling better psychically and I'm like ready to leave."

I just remembered they should be on their plane to Orlando.

"But why are you still here? What about MagCon?"

"Dad pushed it back until you feel better."

"But we were going to do your birthday at MagCon."

"It's fine babe. The only thing I'm worried about it you. So are the guys."

As soon as Nash said that, Cam and Taylor walked in.

"Do not let them know about the baby. They will flip." Nash whispered.

Cam sat on the edge of the bed and Taylor sat on the chair.

"We're so sorry for-"

"I told Nash the same thing. I will say it again. We could've never known she was going to do this. Don't worry yourself about it guys. I'm here now, we all are. That's what matters."

"Oh, and Shawn had to go back to Canada yesterday. He would've said bye, but he didn't want to wake you up."

The doctor came in and told us that I can leave tomorrow.

"Why don't you guys go home and shower? You look like you could need it. Plus I need clothes for tomorrow. Nothing inappropriate Nash."

He smirked at me. "I wouldn't do that to you babe." He kissed my forehead.

"Well I was home last night, so I could stay." Cam said.

"That's fine. But only if you can stand me!" I giggled.

He nodded and Nash got up out of the bed. Cam got in Nash's place and turned on the TV. Taylor walked over to the door.

"Bye Bri Bri! We'll be back later! I'll miss you!" He blew me kisses.

Nash walked back over to the bed.

"No funny business Mr. Dallas." He chuckled. "I'll be back in a little bit. I love you." He kissed me forehead.