Chapter 43

Bri's POV

I woke up to my phone going off. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bri! It's Shawn. I'm gonna pick you up in a half an hour and we'll go to the meeting. Okay?"

"Okay."

I hung up and nudged Andrea.

"I have that meeting in a half an hour!" I yelled.

"That's great." She said sleepy.

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and put on makeup. I walked back out of the bathroom realizing I didn't really bring anything fancy.

"Andrea I didn't bring anything fancy." I said realizing she was awake.

"I have the perfect thing!" She yelled and ran to her closet.

She brought out the outfit.(In the picture above!)

"It'll look great." She smiled.

"Thank you so much Andrea! Your a life saver!" I smiled as she handed me the outfit.

I went in the bathroom and put it on also with the jewelry she gave me. It fit perfectly. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Bri! It's Shawn!" Andrea yelled.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Shawn. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"My singing buddy! I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too! Now I don't want to be rude, but we gotta go." He chuckled.

I pulled away from the hug.

"I'll be back in a bit!" I said to Andrea as Shawn pulled me away.

"Your gonna do great! Love you girl!"

"Love you too!" I said as we stepped in the elevator.

We got to Shawn's car and we got in. He started driving to the meeting.

"You look great! We're gonna kill it!"

I laughed and looked at him.

"This will be so cool. We will get to tour!"

"About that, if you do get signed on, we leave in two weeks. For about two months and a week."

"Three months?!"

"Yep. We'll tour around the US."

"Cool." Was all I could say.

Well Nash and Cam will be busy with touring on MagCon, so we should be fine.

"Also, we have some people that will be touring with us. They're not singers or anything, just going on the tour because one of them are distant family."

"Who is that?"

"My cousin Colby wants to come and he's bringing his friend Sam. Is that cool?" He said as we got to the building for the meeting.

"Yeah it's cool."

We got out and headed to the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God I can't believe it!" I said as we walked out.

"You did it!" Shawn said as he picked me up and spun me around.

I laughed and he set me down. We got to the car and got in.

"So, we need to go to my apartment. I need to explain it to Nash and Cameron."

He drove to our apartment. When we got there my breathing got shaky. Shawn grabbedy hand.

"Your gonna be okay. I promise it will go smoothly."

"Okay." I said unsteadily.

We got out and went up to the apartment. I unlocked the door and walked in with Shawn behind me. Nash and Cam were watching TV. They noticed and they turned around. Nash smiled at me and Cam looked at me with a pleading look.

"Hey guys." I waved my hand awkwardly then held my arm.

"Hey Bri can I talk to you for a minute?" Cameron said.

"Well, I came here to talk to you both." I said my breathing getting uneven again.

Shawn patted my back.

"Your gonna do fine. Just tell them." He whispered to me.

Nash and Cameron got up from the couch and walled towards us with concerned looks.

"What's going on?" They said in unison.

"Well, I uh... Got signed to Shawn's label to be part of his show."

"That's great!" Nash said as he hugged me.

"Plus I'll be leaving for about three months in two weeks." I said quickly.

"What?" Nash exclaimed.

"What about MagCon with us in a month?" Cam asked.

"I'm sorry guys. This is a really big chance for me." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"It's just subtle. That's all. I'm happy for you." Nash said.

"Plus I'm really sorry for what I said the other day, it was not tru-" Cam spoke up.

"It was true." I said looking at him.

"It is my fault. Look I'm just gonna go back to Andrea's. I'll have Shawn get some more of my clothes." I said getting a lump in my throat.

Shawn nodded and went upstairs. I quickly flowed hearing footsteps behind me. Shawn went to my closet and I grabbed an extra suitcase for shoes. I went to my closet when Shawn came out with basically all of my clothes. I grabbed Vans, Jordan's, high heels, and uggs.

"So your just leaving?" Nash said.

"I'm sorry but I just don't want to talk about it." I said as I zipped my suitcase for shoes.

Nash grabbed my arms and made me face him.

"Spend your last two weeks here. Please?"

"I don't know I do-" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

He pulled away and looked at me with a sad look, wanting me to give in.

"Fine." I grumbled.

Shawn set down my other bag.

"Your pretty much packed up except for clothes for the next two weeks." He smiled.

"I'll stay here until I leave. I need you to take me to Andrea's to get my other bag and my car." I said to Shawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got home and got in the apartment. I went up to our room and changed into pajamas. I laid on the bed and Nash came in laying next to me. He said something then I fell asleep.