Chapter 49

Bri's POV

So we've been back in California for about a year now. I still haven't gotten back with Nash, but we still sleep in the same bed. It's weird how we act like a couple, cuddling and stuff. Pretty much every Friday and Saturday night since we've been back, I've gone to these rager parties with Andrea. We get so wasted or high. Right now I just woke up in my car with Andrea in the backseat and me in the passenger seat. I'd say it's about noon. We're on the street in front of the house the party was at. People were still sleeping in the yard. I grabbed my purse from the console and got some Advil. My head hurts, so I took them and moved to the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" Andrea said sleepy.

"I'm taking you home, and then I'm going home."

"Dude that party was sick!" She said as she got in the passenger seat.

I fixed my hair before driving. Then I smoothed out my dress and made sure my heels were still on my feet. I fixed my makeup. She fixed herself too. Then I started the engine and started driving. When I got to her house, she stumbled up to the door. She waved and then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the elevator and walked up to the door. I heard talking, and unlocked the door. I stumbled in and closed it behind me.

"Where have you been?!" Cam yelled.

"Well mom, I was out."

"We were worried." He said pointing to him and Nash.

"Well, I'm 19 years old. I think I can handle myself Cam."

"I'm 22 and I can barely handle myself sometimes."

"Well, your... You." I said as I walked upstairs.

I got in my room and took off my dress, leaving me in a bra and underwear. I went in the bathroom, and took off my makeup. I walked back out and saw Nash and Cam. Their eyes went wide when they saw me in just a bra and undewear.

"Can I at least put my clothes on? Thanks." I said as I pushed past them to my closet.

I grabbed a tank top, spandex shorts, then slipped them on. I walked back out and sat on the edge of my bed, putting my hair in a messy bun.

"We think you need help. Your headed down a bad path." Cam said with concern.

"I'm pretty sure this is just me living my life to the fullest. I mean I'm not fucking random guys at these parties. It's better than being here meddling in my depression." I snapped.

"Well, I'd rather know your here and safe." Nash said as he sat beside me.

"Don't worry about me Nash. You've never worried before. You know, after the shit you've done to me, I would've figured you'd be the last person to even think that I would cross your mind at a point in time."

"That is not true. You know I love you. I may have been stupid, but that was a year ago."

"You? Loving me? Don't even."

"Bri, we're just worried about you." Cam said.

"It takes you almost a year to say something?!" I yelled.

"We just thought you would've figured it out by now."

"Figure out what? That I can live how I want? You are not my parents!"

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"Just breathe."

I remembered Shawn said that to me. It helps me calm down. I sat there and heard knocking and talking from them. My breathing was short, now it's somewhat even.

"Let us in." Cam said as he pounded on the door.

I had my phone, and my headphones were wrapped around my phone. I plugged my headphones and started playing music. I played Next by The Weeknd first. I turned it all the way up and laid in the bathtub. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I hummed along with the song. Then I was halfway through way the song, and I was being shaken. I opened my eyes and there stood Nash and Cam.

"Just please. Leave me alone." I said as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Let's talk about this."

"There is nothing to talk about. I have a problem. I get that. I can handle it on my own."

"Well, we're going somewhere for a week. Starting now. It's a detox for three weeks. No parties, weed, nothing."

"Whatever." I said as I got up.

I went back to my room and packed a suitcase. I went downstairs and they stood there, with two suitcases. Great they're going too.

"I'm gonna shower and change before we go. Is that okay?"

They nodded and I headed back upstairs. Where could this not go wrong?

I'm not really sure where to end the book. I will probably just continue this one until a good moment, then make the sequel. This book will be longer now, but I'm not sure how much longer. I will think about it!!
~Bri