• PRINCESS MORGANA OF HOUSE PENDRAGON🔥🐉

WITH THE SLEEPING ANTIDOTE in her hand, Daenerys found her way to Princess Morgana's apartments. Upon her arrival, there was a man stationed to guard the door.

He was a Dornish Knight, strikingly handsome in his 20s with black curly hair, he shot a sharp glare at Daenerys, narrowing his eyes, regarding her appearance from head to toe thoroughly.

"Who are you?" He asked in a stern voice.

Daenerys swallows. "Daenearys Arryn, I'm here to deliver Princess Morgana's potions, the Grand Maester Gaius said to give it to her privately...... I'm his apprentice." She said as the Dornish knight regards her up and down, before turning to knocks the door.

"Enter!" A feminine voice commands from the inside.

The Dornish knight immediately goes in before shutting the door on Daenerys face.

"Good morrow.... Princess." He further into the room and bows.

"Ser Criston, what is the matter?" Morgana questioned him while picking out dresses and holding some in her left hand.

"Forgive me for the intrusion, but the Grand Maester has sent someone to come deliver your potions." Ser Criston delivered the message as Morgana nods.

"Oh...okay.....have you seen my handmaids ladies-in-waiting?"

"They haven't arrived from the royal seamstress Princess." Ser Criston reported. Morgana huffed and nods in understanding.

"Alright then, you may go, let the person in." Morgana smiles kindly as Ser Criston Cole bows and walks out of her chambers closing the door behind him.

He regards Daenerys with a glare. "You may enter." He's steps aside, allowing Daenerys to proceed into the chamber.

Ser Criston closes the door behind her and stood on guard. Daenerys takes a good look at the chamber mouth agape, it was exquisitely beautiful, She would do anything to have this chambers all to herself.

She continues looking around, until her eyes falls on the Princess. She stares at her as she walks behind her changing screen.

Morgana looked beautiful as her long raven black hair which fell back on her shoulders in waves, casting light of silhouette.

"You know, I've been thinking about my brother Arthur. I wouldn't touch him with a lance pole. Pass me that dress, will you Guinevere?" Morgana orders.

Daenerys pauses on her tracks, Guinevere wasn't here and she wouldn't want the Princess to overreacte when she sees her.

Uncertainly before fetching the dress. Morgana begins undressing as Daenerys takes a purple dress that was on the divan, she admires the dress so beautifully.