• KILLING AN ANFANC 🐉🔥

THE TRIO FINALLY ARRIVED AT FLEA BOTTOM and walked into route leading to the water cave, storming over to where Daenerys was patiently waiting for them at the entrance.

"Lady Daenerys...... Apologies for our tardiness, i must believe time is still on side?" Morgana asked breathless.

"i think so, Your highness. We still have time until the night of the owl, afterwards I'm afraid.... " Daenerys swallows, trying not to be the bearer of bad news.

Morgana bops her head in understanding. Arthur approaches with Ser Criston as Daenerys darts her eyes to the Prince, curtly paying obeisance.

Daenerys had already opened the first gate of the water carvey, but the second gate that led to the water fountain was shut, so Arthur goes ahead and opens it.

"You'd better be right about this, Daenerys." Arthur began as the faint rustling of keys sounded from his belt, he took it out to unlock the padlock, while Ser Criston goes to side to lit the torches.

"I told you she is right." Morgana defends, but Arthur simply ignores, till the sound of the padlock opens.

"You should stay here." He tells his sister as he pushes the gate open, about to descend the stairs when Morgana disagrees with his orders.

"I'm coming with you." Morgana sharply replies

"No! You'll stay here and wait till i return." Arthur protested, knowing how stubborn his sister can be.

"I'm not waiting here alone by the gate, except if you're scared I'll show you up?" Morgana tries to bait him, but Arthur wasn't falling for it.

"Father will slam us both in chains if he knew I'd endangered you, not to mention mother, i wouldn't dare get under her skin." Arthur sighs, trying to reason with her. He should have known Morgana would argue with him teeth and tail.

"Well good thing father doesn't know about it then." Morgana shrugs. "I'm coming with you." She continues.

"I'm telling you, Morgana, turn back. You could get hurt." Arthur gives her a warning glare, but his sister doesn't oblige.

"You could too dear brother. if you don't get out of my way." She replies as she took a torch from Ser Criston and began descending the stairs.

Arthur rolls his eyes, letting out a groan, while Daenerys looked amused by both siblings disagreements, rather nice to watch, she smirks blimey. Arthur shook his head, scoffs and takes the other torch from Ser Criston and followed his sister down the stairs.

Ser Criston lights his own torch and trails behind the duo, leaving Daenerys to stand alone at the entrance.

"Bloody savage!"

Daenerys rolls her eyes disgusted by the knight's behavior, she takes a torches that was hanging on the wall, staring at it sharply, with a glow of her eyes, the torch lit, and she gently began descending the stairs.

On the grounds of the carven, the ripples and flow of water could be heard hither and thither, taking the straight route, they continued striding forward until they heard a low growl, dangerous.

Frightened, Morgana gasps, with a shaky breath. Arthur meet Morgana's pace and took her hands Into his, not minding Ser Criston or Daenerys who were there watching them. He won't forgive himself if any harm were to happen to his only sister.

They're siblings after all Ser Criston thought as he trailed behind while holding the hilt of his sword with his left, but Daenerys felt a little pang of jealously. Arthur was overprotective of his sister.

As they slowly made their way through the caves, the low growl continues to echo around them. Morgana gasped, before her hand is instinctively grasped tightly by her brother.