• LADY MARGAERY OF HOUSE TYRELL🔥🐉

The ceremony was held at the Great Banquet Hall in the Red Keep

The small council, courtiers, earls and every eminent lords and ladies and every noblemen in King's Landing were in attendance.

The Hall was filled with people, even at the gallery, people gathered and formed cliques talking, chatting, even lady's alike were gossiping about other ladies including the handsome gentlemen they set their eyes upon.

The ambiance of the hall was filled with chatter, merry, laughter and wine.

Daenerys Targaryen entered the hall mouth agape. Surprised, her eyes were widened at the beautiful sight, the wealthy nobles of the seven kingdoms all dressed in their expensive attires, rich in colours and fabrics.

Also the wealthy lords, ladies and earls were all looking expensive, classy, exquisite and extravagant.

Daenerys followed her Uncle Gaius, as he is greeted by most of them. As she walked past each one of them, she couldn't help but admire them.

She also nods respectfully as her uncle introduces her to most of them, some of them were welcoming, other have a proud look. Daenerys couldn't deny, their presence eluded power and intimidation.

Up ahead whilst she followed her Uncle, Daenerys sees Arthur at the end of the banquet hall joking with his friends. By the look on his face, Daenerys could tell Arthur liked lavished banquets such as this, it was a good place for the prince to catch up with his rich friends and knights.

Not to mention the banquet table that was dressed up with different arrays of juicy delicacies, even servants beared trays of sweets, fruits and biscuits.

The food bearers that walked past Daenerys, surely made the white haired girl turned left and right, the aromas made her salivate. The smell was rich.

The wine bearers refilled cups and goblets of the lords and ladys, indeed Kings Landing is a kingdom with everything; wealth, gold, power, good food, good people, a rich royal family with an impenetrable citadel.

Arthur and his friends were laughing as he told them what he did to Merlin. "So i stood up and slapped him in the head so hard,...."he says as he feints a punch into one of his mate's stomach. They laugh.

Whist they laugh, the doors of the banquet hall opens and in walked Princess Morgana accompanied by a beautiful lady who appears richly dressed, no crown reared on her head but her presence was noticable.

"Seven Gods have mercy." Arthur mutters to himself as his eyes were fixated on the lady beside his sister.

Princess Morgana and this lady strolls in, seemingly everyone in the room stops to watch the two girls descended the dias, walking with elegance and poise.