• ESSENCE OF TIME🐉🩸🔥

THE NEXT DAY after the incident, at dawn Uther rushed to Morgana's chambers upon hearing the news of her unconsciousness. He almost stripped Ser Criston off his knighthood for allowing his daughter set foot outside her chambers, knowing fully well she was grounded. But Arthur intervened taking all the blame, whereas he wasn't the one who initiated the motif.

Nonetheless, he narrated the whole accounts of what had happened, an Anfanc in the water, poisoning, killing and affecting the people's health, even filling him in how the three of them killed the beast, thanks to Lady Daenerys, Arthur remarked.

Uther was simply unhappy of Morgana's doings yet he was relieved for her quick recovery, however he still ordered the release of her chamber maid Guinevere.

Yet scolded both of his children for disobeying his orders and warns Ser Criston to never discard the crown else he'd answer to him.

Midday at the Council Chamber, the king's squires Lancel and Tyrek Lannister, the Queen's cousins, goes around to fill the empty cups of the lords seated at the table as Uther laughs over some parchment with his small council members, whilst they discussed state affairs and awaited the arrival of the Grand Maester.

It appears, there was no new arrival of dead bodies into the square on the morrow and the water fountain was back to normal.

The King received good reports of the welfare of the kingdom, also receiving accolades and appraisals from the small councils of Arthur and Morgana's bravery, risking their lives in saving the kingdom from sorcery, to this Uther was very pleased yet he wanted to know who'd conjured the Anfanc, so he seriously awaited Gaius's arrival.

The doors were immediately shut behind, as Master Gaius made his way into the Council Chambers, ascending the thresholds, before proceeding to the table. He greets and bows to the King, before putting his crystal into the dish, taking his seat.

"How's Morgana's condition?" Uther demanded.

"She's doing well Your Grace, hopefully by tomorrow's eve, she'll be fit as a fiddle." Gaius reassures Uther as he nods in agreement.

"That's goods news." He says.

"Yes Your Grace, but there's more good news." Gaius added. Uther inclines.

"Pray tell."

"Those that are sick are recovering quickly, as we speak, I've ordered some arch maesters to began cleansing the water carven." He said as Otto speaks up.

"A good step Grand Maester, very adequate." The Hand said as Uther bops his head before speaking up.

"A good news yet i still find it quite strange."

"What troubles you Your Grace?" Lord Larys Strong asked as the Small Council stares at the King puzzled.

"I've never heard of an Afanc before, a beast living in Flea Bottom without our knowledge, does anyone know how this creature found it's way into the tunnels?" Uther asked, his eyes darting left and right, awaiting their reply.

Silence.

"Perhaps the Grand Maester will know more of the Anfanc, if i could remember vividly, his apprentice, the court physician....." Otto began.

"You mean Lady Daenerys?" Uther chips in.

"Absolutely Your Grace. The court physician told us about this creature and it's whereabouts, even obliged Prince Arthur and Princess Morgana, to accompany her to the tunnels to kill the Anfanc." Otto added as Gaius contenance changed. Uther furrowed his brows in confusion, leaning forward.

"What do you mean accompanied her?" Uther questioned.

"Your Gra....." Otto began but Gaius cuts him off abruptly.