• THE GIFT🐉🔥

"Sorry Mi'lord...Mi'lady." The maid servant mumbled, as she started gathering the folded blankets that dropped. Immediately Daenerys fell onto her knees and helped the girl pick up her items.

"It's alright. Let me give you a hand with that." Daenerys crouches down as she helps the maid, once they both stood back up, Daenerys catches the maid's eye was taken aback, she felt a little tingle of jealously by the maid's striking beauty, she had black bead eyes, white skin, red lips and dark locks encased in a blue turban.

Anyways, who is she be jealous of a maid, the Seven Gods blessed her with it, Daenerys shook off the feeling and smiled brightly, introducing herself.

"Pleasure to meet you. I am Daenerys." She stretched out her hand as the maid smiled, shyly shaking hands with the young witch.

"Lady Daenerys Arryn" Cara gasped.

"M-my name is C-cara" the girl replied with a little stutter, Daenerys nodded with a sweet smile before she averts her gaze to the old man.

"Mi'lord Gaius, it's an honor to meet the Grand Maester of Kingslanding. I've heard great things about you." Cara respectfully curtisied.

"Pleasure to meet you." Gaius replies sharply.

"You must be amongst Lord Bayard's workers?" Daenerys asked as Cara drifted her gaze back to her.

"Yes Mi'Lady, and you must be Prince Arthur's servant. That must be such an honour." The maid said as Daenerys arched a brow, shockingly taken aback by her use of words.

"O-oh no no no no... You're mistaken, I'm a Court Physician not the prince's servant, I'm only assigned to look after him. My duty is assist my uncle, the Grand Maester." Daenerys corrected, before letting go of Cara's hand, already feeling slightly insulted, she kept her cool.

How could she call her a servant? Daenerys quickly glanced her tunic, there was no indication of her being a servant.

"I see it's your first time in Kingslanding?" Daenerys asked Cara, who nods hesitantly.

"Aye.... But not really...... My mother brought me here many years ago, It's just actually my first time in the palace. And i must say the Red Keep is magnificent, it's more ravishing than they describe it to be." Cara replied as Daenerys chuckles.

"Oh, yes. It is. Well, you know, royalty resides in high pinnacles." Daenerys says as Cara laughs lightly, including Gaius who gave an intense laughter. Daenerys crouches down and swiftly picks the beddings, placing the blankets and pillows, she had collected on top of Cara's arms.

"Thank you Mi'Lady." Cara said

"Oh, right. Er, no problem." Daenerys replied.

"It was nice meeting you Mi'Lady." Cara said as she nods at Daenerys and Gaius before she made her way past them, as she continued down the corridor, dodging the dozens of people rushing back and forth, they both watch her suspiciously as she walks on.

"I don't trust her." Gaius stated rationally.

"Neither do I, but shouldn't you be busy running on some errands Lady Daenerys?" Gaius enunciated as Daenerys rolls her eyes with a pout, as he laughs, however she's beginning to feel less suspicious of the maid but for now she had work to do.

******
PAST MID-DAY, already servants had been assigned to their duties of division within the Red Keep. Cara the maid makes her way to Maegor's Holdfast appartement in the North Wing bearing sheets to be replaced in Lord Bayard's chambers. To the faces of everyone, she is Cara, but only she can identify her true nature.

"Alysan duru ronne." She says as the door opens gently. Cara enters and drops the sheets at it's designated post, and with a sway of her fingers, the doors locked and she swiftly she proceeds to the Bayard's belongings and opens a box with two silver goblets inside. She replaces one of them with an identical one that she enchanted at the cave and mutters a dark spell, causing her eyes to glow gold.