• DEATH ON THE BREAST 🔥🐉

Thank you for 4k reads
Westerosies citizens,
🔥🐲🥂❤️.

"Prince Arthur, Your Grace." Ser Westerling announces as the King looks up from the map gazing at his son.

"Arthur?" Uther furrowed his brow, he couldn't discern the expression on his face.

"Your Grace." Arthur bows at his father.

"What brings you here?" He asked as the Lords all turn to hear the Prince reasons.

"There's something you should see for yourself." Arthur said with seriousness, though his eyes were pale and sad.

Uther sensed something was off, and so he looks at Otto with a disturbing look. "Come with me." He commands.

Ser Otto nods and the King stood up abruptly. "This meeting is adjourned." Uther said as all the Small council members stood up and bows.

The King strides past the mahogany table, while his councils watches him as he walks out the chamber with Prince Arthur, Ser Otto and Ser Westerling and immediately the door were shut.

The council members who remained at the chamber started gossiping, wondering why the King had stopped the meeting halfway.

********
WHIST OTTO AND SER HARROLD STRODE BEHIND, Prince Arthur said no word, he lead his father to the East Wing of the strut Tower of Maegor's Holdfast, the quarters of his aunt Lady Yvonne.

it appears a tragedy had claimed the lives of his beloved aunt and his cousins.

THE RISING SUN had painted the tower tops a vivid red, but beneath the walls the night still huddled

THE RISING SUN had painted the tower tops a vivid red, but beneath the walls the night still huddled. Morning light slashed through the shutters to paint golden bars upon the rushes strewn across the floor of the bedchamber.

Lady Yvonne of House Marbrand, a young woman in her mid 20s, wife of Jaime Lannister had requested last night, her wet nurses bathe her babies and a servant bring water to quench her thirst.

The beautiful black haired woman had been breastfeeding her twin babies six moons ago. After she had had dinner and breastfeed, the Lady gave her sucklings to the wet nurse to place the babes in their cradle, then after she slept.

In the morrow, the wet nurses and two servants went to her chambers to prepare her and the twins for the day, unfortunately, the nurses found the babies in the crib dead: their skin white milky, veins deep blue, his skull transparent with black, purple and red traces of veins, cold and dead.

Screaming with terror, the servants around the quarters all rushed in to see what had caused the noise.

They found Lady Yvonne lying dead, her face revealed unseen terror; white milky skinned, white eyed face, her veins were raised, deep blue, almost black in color, and dead. Both mother and twins were dead.