• THE PEACE TREATY 🐉🔥

"Alicent."

"Your Highness." She greets, curtsying. Calling her name made Alicent's heart melts with butterflies in her chest, flapping their wings

"How do you do?" Arthur asked.

"I'm very well thank you Your Highness, and how are you?" Alicent asked smiling innocently as her brown orbs glowed.

"Good.... You look very lovely this evening" He remarkably says, before looking over to Ser Criston who nods in obeisance in greeting.

"Thank you Your Highness. I must say you look dashing as well" Alicent replies locking gazes with the Prince for a moment, before drifting her gaze over to Margaery with a challenging smile.

Margaery understood perfectly the message and signals Alicent was sending through her gaze, tis now a competition, and they both caught the beef without words.

Silence.

Loras cuts the air as he appraised Morgana

"Princess Morgana. I'm delighted to see you, your presence is very astonishing." He began with a charming smile.

"Indeed it is. The last time I saw you was at my brother's name day, I hear your absence in the Red Keep has something to do with your loss at the tournament Ser Loras. I assume not everyone can embrace failure." Morgana questioned.

"Nothing of that sort Princess." Loras replied with a chuckle.

"Indeed." Morgana smirks, before going on to hug Margaery warmly, pecking her cheek.

"You look wonderful."

"Thank you. You're the most wonderful.  From the moment I sighted your dress, I knew it was you. I love it, the details are very brillant. I'm sure every young man is swooning right now" Margaery swore as Morgana chuckles.

Alicent just stood calmly watching the duo with an unreadable expression, but if looks could kill Margaery would be in a six feet grave.

Will she ever get rid of her? Alicent wondered while staring at them irritated, stylishly rolling her eyes.

"You're such a tease Margaery." Morgana said

"Isn't that why you love me?" Margaery asked.

"Ofcourse yes, why not" Morgana hugs her again and retreats back, as she cuts Loras gaze.

"I was waiting for you Princess....., But I must say you look very fabulous this evening." Loras curtly says, takes Morgana's hand and plants a kiss and then gives her a bouquet of red roses.

Morgana gracefully accepts it, she smells them. "Roses?... What for?" Morgana's eyes dazzled. She loves flowers.

"I asked my sister your favourite color and she says it's red, and since the Seven has blessed my homeland with a bountiful garden, it will be unwise if I don't give the Princess of Westeros a bouquet of roses which depicts her beauty." Loras informs, Morgana blushed.

She looks at Margaery's direction with awe, mouthing a thank you to Loras. Alicent sees this gesture and throws shades.

"Very thoughtful gift." Alicent began as they all turn to her direction.

"Now I see why you earned the title Knight of Flowers, an Impressive title." Alicent ironically compliments the roses as she jammed gazes with Margaery once again, Loras tore his gaze from Morgana, turning to the auburn haired.

"Dearest cousin." Loras held her hand, placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"You look pretty this evening Alicent. Blue is a sweet colour, soothes your persona so well Old Town never disappoints." Loras announced, Alicent chuckles sweetly with disgust, retrieving her hand back to herself.