• THE WITCH'S ARIA & THE CALL OF DESTINY🔥🐉

"Broilin sar akhwah,"

"mortsin danah bradeh,"

"Broilin sar akhwah, noe"

"Weeben proe, proe sah yakmah, haryay nakhah:"

"Agah Madah Sadah Hagah!"

While Lady Mora; the witch sang, the words she told Uther Pendragon a moon ago still echoed in her head

An eye for an eye.

A tooth for a tooth.

A son for a son.

Daenerys on the other hand,still searching for answers, finally turned to the other side of the bed post and find a corpse on the floor, she gasped in horror.

Daenerys quickly went on her knees and placed her fingertips on the girls throat and realized she had turned pale and dry, it seemed that witch had sucked the dear life out of her.

Daenerys sighed, reaches for her face and closed the maid's eyes as a sign of respect.

Immediately she did that, a strong wave hit her hard, it was dark and she could hear strange languages echoing all around the palace.

"Oh my..... dear Gods." Daenerys knew Lady Helen was already performing and she was singing a dark magical song.

Rushing on her feet, Daenerys darted out of the room and ran back, the way she came.

Everyone, including Arthur began to watch as Lady Helen sang and made her way down the threshold and then to the center of the room.

Immediately,the court members begin nodding off to sleep, each step she took they fell in deeper sleep.

Arthur, feeling drowsy, struggled against the urge, but lost, he eyes slides shut and fell asleep.

However as Lady Helen continues to sing, bit by bit, the candles were going out, and darkness evaded the room through the moonlight which shined so bright.

Broilin sar akhwah, mortsin danah bradeh,

Broilin sar akhwah, noe-...

Weeben proe, proe sah yakmah, haryay nakhah:

"Agah Madah Sadah Hagah!"

The candles were snuffed off and thick cobwebs grew and forming around the people, the food dried out like ashes of death, so cold.

As Daenerys nears the banquet hall, she could hear a sweet sound of haunted music, but the words were dark and magical. As she reached the entrance the guards on each side were asleep.