• EMERALD SCALES WITH BLOODY ORBS 🔥🐉

"Jon Snow?"

Daenerys mutters as the trumpet blared again, she inhale silently with relief, atleast she told him Arthur is a good friend and nothing more. Drifting her eyes back to the arena, watching the crowd shout and the combat begin.

Swords slashed, and Arthur fights his opponent. He expertly dodged the haphazard swing of Ramsey Bolton's sword.

The two fought, blocking each other's attack, Ramsey was very rigid and Arthur outsmarted him and won.

"Yes!" Daenerys claps. Arthur moves up the board, one step closer to the finals. After receiving his applause, he made his way to his tent, Merlin rushes to him and collects his shield and sword.

Daenerys follows him swiftly behind. Walking into the tent, Daenerys saw Merlin removing the armour and began to check for a any damages that needed, immediate repairing or replacing, while Daenerys dashes to the table and takes his cup, offering him some water.

Arthur gratefully took it and quenched his thirst.

"There's no damages on your armour Sire?" Merlin said.

"None?" Arthur asked and Merlin nods.

"Gods be good then." He said as Daenerys took the cup from him. Moments later, Arthur's final bout for the day was up, while Merlin dressed Arthur up again, fixing his pauldron in place, Daenerys steps out of the tent and sights a huge knight going to be arena. He had to be six foot five.

She noticed his long sword, he held a two handed blade, most knight haven't even carried, not to mention practice with.

Daenerys watched as two servants on roughly made wooden ladder, helped The Mountain into his armour.

She gasped as Arthur and Merlin came out behind her. "Why are you looking at Ser Gregor like that." Arthur snaps her out. Daenerys turns to him.

"Err, are you his opponent?" She ask.

Arthur nods. "Yes."

Daenerys widened her eyes. "The Mountain is strong and big.. like a bear, Sire i know you're a good fighter but his sword is huge and dodging it will be hard, not to mention his strength behind it." Daenerys said as Arthur scoffs, Merlin hands his shield over to him.

"I've been trained to kill since birth and I know how to fight the hound Lady Daenerys, you needn't worry" Arthur retorted as he collects his sword from Merlin, taking his leave and Merlin gives his helmet to Daenerys, staying back at the tent.

Daenerys runs to meet the prince pace, breathing. "I know you've been trained to slaughter since birth but do pray tell, how are you going to beat him?" Daenerys asked as Arthur halts and turns to her.

"Doesn't matter his size, our paces are different, Ser Gregor is quite slow and I'm fast." Arthur replied with a simple smile, taking his helmet from her.

"Good luck then.... Sire." Daenerys said as Arthur nodded his head with gratitude and strolled off into the coliseum.

She followed, taking her spot at the exact same place, she looks around hoping to find the man she meet earlier, but he was no where in sight. Relieved she averts her gaze to the tournament grounds.

The trumpet blared, and Arthur got into combat with The Mountain. The prince was much faster than him, but the hound too was quick with his strikes.

Countless times their sword clashed and Cersei couldn't help but hold Uther's hand at the sight of that, Uther too, caresses her hand, easing her tension.