• THE BEAST BENEATH THE BOARDS 🐉🔥

"On whose authority are you here!" Uther harshly demands with a stern voice as Daenerys takes a step back.

She didn't mean to interrupt their meeting, it was Guine's freedom she was after, she can't stand and watch her innocent friend die due to the cause of her I'll fated actions, and there's was no way she could get the King's attention unless barging in like an unwanted guest.

"Forgive her foolishness Your Grace, i think she came to rely a message to me that i required earlier before the council meeting." Gaius speaks up to her aid, trying to defend Daenerys.

"But she mentioned something about water creatures when she rushed in. What did she mean by that?" Uther questioned, darting his eues from Gaius to the witch.

"I think she knows something, the Grand Maester isn't outrightly telling us." Otto said as Gaius shot him a glare.

"What do you mean, a water dwelling creature?" Uther demanded, staring deadpan at Daenerys. She clearly felt Arthur's glare, raking her from head to toe.

"Err.... Well.." Daenerys looks at Maester Gaius direction and then back to the King.

"I sincerely apologize for interrupting your meeting Your Grace.... It's just that Master Gaius sent me to go check the Citadel of any books that have cures or potions mixtures on cleansing of the water and with what i saw." Daenerys brings out a science book from her cross bag and goes to the King's side.

Swallowing hard, she gently placed the opened page before the King. Uther glanced at it utterly confused. "What is this?"

"Your Grace, the book says that water can be refined and cleansed, if it's just polluted naturally." She points out the drawn images, and then flips the page.

"Your Grace, it is said in the histories of the Citadel, that if a water isn't coming back to it's normal cause then it has been polluted by dark magic." Daenerys finally says as Uther's face darkened.

"How is this source accurate." Otto interrupts as Daenerys locks eyes with him.

"Because the Arch Maesters never lie Mi'lord." She replies firmly, turning her gaze back to the King.

"Your Grace i fear there is a magical creature living in the water fountain, and if the beast continues to live, the poison will continue to spread."

"And if it dies?" Arthur asked raising a brow.

"The disease dies with it." She replies looking straight into the Prince eyes, before retreating back to her stand.

"A water dwelling creature in the fountains?" Uther mutters.

"They are powerful beasts that existed during the conquet before and after conquest, these creatures are created with an element only used by the most powerful sorcerers of the darkest kind, so far as it is water, the beast will continue to grow and dwell periodically." Daenerys tells the council.

"And how will you know all this? Know about this magical creatures," Uther questioned, flipping through the pages, his eyes began lurking with suspicion until he meets Daenerys gaze. Staring right into her soul.

"Y-your G-grace!" She stammered.

"I take the slightest things very serious Lady Daenerys and on your accounts, your explanations on this dark sorcery proves to me that you've been studying magic or dare i say.......you're a sorcerer?"

"Pardon me Y-your Grace." Daenerys stuttered.

"......Guards!" Uther hissed as Daenerys eyes widened in horror, two guards on white cloaks, made their way towards her and grabbed her sides.