• SHE DARES TO DEFY🐉🔥

Guinevere heard the squabbles of the city from the balcony, it was past ten on the morrow, Guinevere and other chamber maids were arranging a corners of Morgana's chambers.

The caramel skin maiden hummed whilst arranging the Prince's book shelve, she goes to the cellar to carry a vase full of flowers to set on a nearby table.

Immediately she hears the doors open, she turns to see Ser Criston stepping aside, letting Prince Arthur and some guards saunter into the room.

Guinevere sees the Prince and bows in obeisance.

"Good morrow your highness." She greets with a smile.

Arthur regarded her with a scorn on his face. "Seize her!" He commands as the two guards flanked to her side and roughly grabs her arms.

"What? Wait? No-No-no" Her smile disappeared into wails.

"Nooooo." She cries out as the vase fell off her hands, crashing into the floor with a heavy thud and shattering in pieces.

"What is this?....I haven't done anything wrong. Please let me go." She begs.

"Guinevere, I'm arresting you for crimes and contraventions of the laws of the Seven Kingdoms, that you did practice enchantments and dark magic." Arthur said as his sisters enters.

"That's not true." She argues.

"Gwen?........... What is going on here?" Surprised and still confused, Princess Morgana walks in looking at their faces with a frown.

"Release her at once!" Morgana commanded as the guards bow and lets her go, retreating backwards in three paces, holding the hilt of their sword.

"My lady Morgana.......I am innocent. You have to believe me..... I haven't done anything." Guinevere rushed to Morgana's side, already her eyes were starting to tear up. Morgana stares at her with compassion as she narrated what had happened in her absence.

Morgana looks at her brother angry and began questioning his actions.

"Why have you barged into my chambers unannounced arresting my maid?" Morgana began questioning.

"I found a magic poultice in her house." Arthur responds, his gaze drifted to the maid with fury.

"A magic poultice?" Morgana scoffs, "that's ridiculous. Guinevere would never practice magic, she's my servant and i trust her completely." Morgana tries to defend her maid but her brother wasn't having it.

"Nonsense!!!! Then how else do you explain her father's recovery? He was almost at the brink of death and somehow he's healed like nothing ever happened and then i find this enchantment in her house, under his pillow." Arthur revealed the poultice to Morgana, the thing kept glowing, Morgana eyes grew in shock, rather speechless.

"I can never do such a....." Guinevere tries to explain but Arthur shouts at her.

"SHUT UP!!!" he barked as Guinevere held her tongue.

"Not only did you practice dark magic you killed my Aunt and her children, a witch disguised as a servant, i guess your next target was to kill my beloved sister Guards! " Arthur says as the Guards grabbed her.

"Take her to the throne roomat once!" He strictly orders as they dragged Guinevere out of Morgana's Chambers unapologetically.

"You're mistaken me for someone else. That's not true, i haven't done anything, help me, please!" Guinevere began to cry as they took her away.

Ser Criston says nothing but looks away, saddened by the scene, he just kept quiet and stood at the door post watching as Guinevere is been dragged mercilessly. He turns to see the Prince and the Princess quarrelling.