Wait's Over

Rua Pov

It's been 3 hours now and am still stuck on the same page. I have a test in few days and I haven't completed studying. If I fail in this test I am blaming Klaus for this, he was suppose to help me and he still not here he gone for so many days and I feel like crying. I looked at Eli who was playing on the carpet with all his toys around him. I got up and picked him up and moved towards the bed. He looked at my face and frowned when he saw I was sad. He put both his hands on my cheek and kept tapping it I smiled looking at him

"I miss your dad" I said with a sad tone and he made a gurgling noise

"I know you miss him too."I said and we played for awhile. I didnt know when we dozed of to sleep but I was woken up when I felt someone kissing me and whispering something then I felt Eli being moved and he laughing at something or someone. I slowly opened my eyes to see Klaus holding Eli in his arms he saw that I was awake and smiled saying.

"Oh look who is awake baby..." he said

"Am not dreaming am I? If I am please do not wake me up I cannot tolerate the feeling you not being here please." I said with tears in my eyes.

Then I saw him kneeling down to my eye level with a smile on his face still holding Eli in his arms. He moved closer to me and kissed me slowly whispering "You are not dreaming hun"

Then I looked at him and hugged tightly and said. "I missed you so much Klaus so much please don't go anywhere after this please."

"I missed you too baby and I cannot promise you about not going anywhere because your boyfriend is a businessman and everyone wants him." He said

I pulled back from him and hit him on his chest making sure Eli doesn't get hurt and he laughed looking at my antics.

"I love you" I said and hugged him again

"I love you more." He said.

"Let's go out for dinner shall we." He said

"Are you sure because you just arrived you might be tired. We can always go out tomorrow when you are relaxed." I said looking him with worry. Come on who won't be worried he just arrived he must be dead tired with all the meeting with the investors.

"Nope am not and I want us to go to the dinner I got everything ready all you need is get dressed and meet us down. I will get Eli dressed by them and wear something nice too Alright love you princess." He said and left me their thinking. When Klaus came back to the room.

"Oh I completely forgot I picked up dress for you to wear for the evening it's in the closet." He said and left again.

I walked towards the closet to see the dress to say it was beautiful would be an understatement it was gorgeous. A one shoulder black and red dress with a touch of silver on the shoulder and waist.