Projects

Rua Pov

If you are wondering going to Uni is easy and you dont have much off projects to do then you are wrong. Right now I have 2 projects and 1 test the projects are due next week but the test is this week, and my most hated subject Economics.

Ahhhhhhhhh

"Hey Rua, what are you alright, it looks like you are going to kill yourself." She said laughing

"Hey May, do I really look like that" I asked looking at her with sad eyes.

"Sure you do look like that, you can talk with me" she said.

"Economics" I said

"What is wrong with Economics" she asked.

"Everything is wrong with Economics, I hate that subject, it's because of the professor back in India, she was super infuriating, she never liked me back then and purposely will fail me in my exams which made me hate the subject." I said with anger.

She looked at me with a pity in her eyes, which I always get when I tell this stupid sob story. But I don't care, I hate the subject and that it.

"I wish I could help you but not hold myself." She said with sadness in her tone.

"Its alright, but really thank you. I appreciate what you are doing" I said and hugged her.

I was done with classes, I didn't want to go home. Ruth started working with the boys two day back and now she is in office working like everyone and I didn't feel like going home because I will be alone and Eli is spending time with his grandparents apparantly they have been missing him and now I miss him too but I can't be this selfish to keep him with me can I. So now am walking to my brother's office I know I shouldn't do it but I can't help myself the guys and Ruth have been busy with work. I would be sleeping when Ruth and Om come home and they would leave before I wakeup. Two days, it's been two days she started working and I already miss my best friend. I took a cab to go to the office. All the while I was thinking if I should go or not because i have a test this week and 2 projects to submit next week. Even before I could come to any conclusions the cab driver said we reached the destination so I paid the bill and got out off the cab. I was still hesitant to go inside, I thought I will cal my brother and let him know so I called him only to  get to his voice mail, I called Ruth and the same happened again.

Ahhhhh...

I went inside and the receptionist saw and smiled at me she was different from the other girl l saw last time I smiled back at and went directly towards the lifts. Klaus, Blake and Om work on the same floor so Its fine. When I reached the floor I was greeted by another receptionist.

"Hey, Am Rua is Mr. Roy here in office" I asked politely

"Sorry Ms. Roy your brother isn't in office nor Mr. Jacobson, If you can stay" she said politely

"No, it's alright I will leave, just let my brother know i stopped by." I said and was about to leave when I thought I could meet Klaus she didn't say anything about klaus not here so I asked her.

"Is Mr. Williams here" I asked

She just nodded and I asked her if she could call him and ask if I could I meet him. She was hesitant at first but she did call him anyway. I told her my name and she called him.

"Mr. William's, there someone here to meet. She say you know her" she said

"Ms. Rua Roy" she said and the line went dead she kept saying hello but there was no response from the other side. Maybe he doesn't want to meet. The receptionist looked at me not knowing what to say. So I smiled and turned back with tears in my eyes. I was about to press the lift button when I heard him call me I turned back to see Klaus standing there with 3 long strides him was infornt of me with his arm circling my waist.