Six Years

Nic's POV

It's been six years I have got married to Rua. Life after that was full of rollercoaster we fought sometimes and made up immediately. She is really the light I was looking for. After our marriage we went to Bahamas for our honeymoon and stayed there for a week, we wanted to extended our stay but I got an emergency call from work and Rua was missing Elijah dearly. So we came back after a short vacation. Rua and the girls have started a Charitable Trust in the name of FAITH and it is really amazing. The girls vowed that their girl child will have the name FAITH included in their names. I don't know which came up with the idea but they are seriously sticking to it.  If I haven't mentioned Rua is 8 months pregnant now with twins and she is quite the handful. Her emotions are unpredictable she is either crying or laughing or eating or whining about something or the other and I know better to say anything that will anger her even more so I shut my mouth and take it all without exploding.

"Dad"  I heard Eli calling me. Did I mention Eli came to office with me today. The boy is 7 years old and is more mature than his age. Rua didn't want kids because she didnt want Eli to feel left out. When Eli was five he came running into the house and said he wanted to have a sister who he can protect and love after much conversation we thought to have a child and here we are waiting for the twins to come out. Rua wanted to keep the gender a secret until the date of delivery so we dont know if it's going to be boys or girls or both. Who ever it is we are fine we onmy want to babies to be fine.

"DAD" I was pulled out of my thoughts when Elijah screamed my name.

"Am sorry... what is buddy?" I asked

"Do you think its going to be boys or girls?"

"I dont know baby. We have to wait" I said

"I want them to girls dad." He said looking at me

I got up from my seat and walked to where she was sitting on the couch I pulled him up and made him sit on my lap.

"Why? You dont want brother? " I asked curious to know why my son wanted a sister and not brothers.

"Sisters are cute dad. I can protect them and be there for them when they need me. I want my sister to rely on me and come to me when she is any trouble. I want to love her unconditionally dad and brothers are like rotten carrots." He said making me laugh at the end.

"You know you have protect your brothers too right. They will need their elder brother protection in every step of their life. I know you want a sister but if the twins are boys you can have sister later you will love them nevertheless okay. And they are not rotten carrots." I said laughing

"I will think about it." He said making me laugh again.

"Okay why dont me look for some names what do you think?"I said trying to change the subject.

"Alright. But let's look for girls name first." He said adamantly and I nodded in agreement. This boy got his stubbornness for Rua.

We were searching for almost two hours and Elijah finally selected 4 names two boys and two girls

Girls Names
1. Shara Faith William's
2. Avery Faith William's

Boys Names
1. Alexander Augustus William's
2. Adrian Arthur William's

I finally closed the laptop and saw Elijah putting his book aside where he wrote the names saying he will show the name to his mom and if she wants to change the names we have search again. Just then the door opened and in walked my beautiful wife with big baby bump. She wore a white summer frock which I know is twice her size. When she saw us she gave us her beautiful smile and walked towards us and Elijah immediately got up and held his mother's hand carefully and made her sit beside me.

"Hey Mom"he said kissing her

"Hi my baby boy, my pumpkin" Rua said kissing his face all over.

"Mom" he said

"Oh you don't MOM me little guy you will always be my baby."she said and kissed him again.

"How are feeling?"I aksed once she sat back

"Tired and sleepy and hungry" she said laying her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head.

"Hey mom. Did choose some names for the babies. Have a look at it can you. " said handing over the book to his mother.

"You two are great. Now I dont have to worry about what to name the kids.'
She said happily and saw the names.

"O my god Eli I love the names they are beautiful."she said and hugged him tightly.

"So as the names a finalized let's go celebrate it over lunch." I said and we left to the hotel downtown.

ONE MONTH LATER

Rua's due date is next week and she has been anxious ever since.

"Babe" I heard her call

"Coming Hun" I said walked up to our bedroom.

"Yes love" I said looking at Rua

"Klaus I think my water broke"

HOSPITAL

On the way to hospital I called my parents and told them to come to hospital directly and thank god Eli was with them for the weekend. When we reached the hospital Dr. Clark was immediately at our assistance.

"Push baby" you can do it I said to encourage her

"Why don't you try it then" she said glaring at me.

"Alright Mrs. Williams. Push when I say Push. Okay" she said looking at her and she nodded in agreement.

"Now push" she said and the first baby was out and the second was yet to come.

"Alright baby push for baby number two." I said and she nodded

"Alright Push" the doctor said and then I heard the babies cry. The nurses took them to clean up and I saw Rua exhausted.

"Am not having another child Klaus" she said and I looked her guilty.

"What did you do Klaus?." She said knowing me very well.

"I might have promised Eli something." I said

" Oh no you didnt Nicklaus." She said and I gave her my best guilty looked and she smiled at me.

"Let's call him in" She said and I aksed the nurse if she could bring my son and family inside. Mintues later Eli and the other walked in excited to see the babies and when Eli saw the babies he was shocked and said

"ROTTEN CARROTS"

We all laughed at his reaction. Eli didn't looked pleased about having brothers and sat by his mother's side along. Everyone were happy and were playing with babies when the doctor came in to write down the babies names

"Eli why don't  you tell the names of the babies." I said. We still haven't told anyone about the babies names and everyone were excited to know.

"Rotten carrot 1 and Rotten carrot 2" he said and I saw Rua laughing knowing very well how badly he wanted a sister.

"Baby, come on you are big brother and you are suppose to protect them the way you wanted to protect your sister. Now name the babies who is going to be called who. Okay." Rua said kissing and hugging.

I slowly picked up the first baby. He was fair with jet black hair and brown eyes like his mother. He looked so much like me. I gave the baby to Rua so Eli can give him his name. He looked at the baby and said his name is "ALEXANDER AUGUSTUS WILLIAMS".

I then picked up the second one who was smiling at me he was wide awake looking at everyone. He also looked like me but he has his mother nose. He got my dark blue eyes like me and Eli. I gave the baby to Rua and Eli said his name "ADRIAN ARTHUR WILLIAMS"

The family was happy knowing there names Eli finally played with his brothers and was happy. I looked at Rua  who was looking at the boys playing and I kissed her temple said

"Thank you for all of this. I love you" I said and kissed her lips

"Thank you babe. I love you till the very end of the world."she said and kissed me again.