Day Out part 2

Nathan pov

I saw how attached Rua is with Eli they are like mother and son. I have never seen Eli getting attached to anyone he was always the who kept quite or would make a fuss about everything. But from the Rua started to baby sit him he changed he is not like who he was at the start but think of now when Rua won't be here anymore to take care of him what will he do and how would he react to it is something that keeps brothering me. I was Eli personal bodyguard Nic trusted me more than anything in regards of taking care of his son. I don't what the future has in stored but whatecer it is I hope it is good and peaceful.

Right now we are in Central Park Rua and Eli are playing in the sand while Rua is trying to make something Eli is destroying it and having fun doing it again and again without getting bored. I took a picture of them both let's just say I took a lot of pictures of them today without them noticing it. Okay wait an not a creep or something but i did for Grace she wanted pictures of them both palying and having so she could frame it in his room. So that's why am taking these pictures. 

What I didn't see was a boy around our age standing there. Immediately I went towards them and out of instinct I stood in between the boy and Rua. Rua didn't see that coming "Nate, what the hell? You scared me" She said I ignored her question and stared at the guy. For some reason I didn't like that guy.

"What do you want ?" I asked him with full authority.

"Who the hell are you man? Can't you see I am talking with the pretty girl there" he said and looked at Rua with a smirk on his face. 

I turned back and looked at both Rua and Eli. Rua was looking at me waiting I would do or say her something while Eli looked angry which I didn't understand so I let it pass for now. "Rua can you and Eli go back to car, while in complete business here" I said with my best possible voice. Rua understood and left with out a word and straight to the car. Once they were inside the car i tired towards the boy who was looking at the car and now was looking at me with a wicked smile.

"Boyfriend haa" he said 

"Think what you want kid and never I mean never come any where near her or the kid. Do you get it" I said with a warning tone in my voice. What supried me was the boy didn't get affected he just gave me a wicked smile and left. Weird. But I let it go for now. But I have to tell Nick about it though. With that I went to car so that we can complete the last task of the day troll around the city.

"You know that guy was good" Rua siad when I entered the car. 

"I don't know Rua I didn't like that kid. I have seen many people like him since childhood my dad was a bodygaurd too for the willamas. So I know who is what. And that guy is trouble. Don't worry about it now Rua. Shall me complete the last task now and end this dreadful day please" I said with humor Rua laughed and said yes. But before we could come to our destination Eli thought it was time for him to sleep and he silently slipped into his deep slumber with the care in the world so we thought we should also end this day. 

Back to the Mansion 

Rua Pov

We couldn't complete the last task as Eli went off to sleep so we came back to the mansion and now it's time for me to say goodbye to everyone. I tucked Eli in his bed.

"Goodbye Eli, am gonna miss you so much. If it wasnt for my University I would have stayed with you here and would be your nanny forever. You are best kid I ever seen love you a ton Eli. Take care and don't trouble your nanny who is going come after me alright" I said even though I know he won't remember anything. 

" You know we can still work it out and you can be his naany right" I heard someone say so I turned back and saw boy Grace and Henry standing at the door looking at me. 

"No Eli needs a full time nanny and I cannot do that. I might not give him that attention he need when I am off to uni so I cannot take up this offer sorry" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh darling I am gonna miss you much" Grave said hugging me 

"Hey Grace I got a gift for Eli would you please give it to him" I asked she nodded her with tears. I took the shark chain which I brought for both of us. Grace looked at the chain and smiled. 

"We went to the aquarium and he loved shark so I brought a shark chain for him and me." I said and she hugged me. I looked at Henry and he came and hugged me saying goodbye for the last time. I looked at Eli for the last time and left the room without Turing back knowing of I do i will not be able to leave.

At the main door I met both Gavin and Nate. " Bye guys it's fun to know you two. I will miss you guys so much" I said. And hugged both of them we exchanged our numbers and Nate told me to call him anytime and he would be at my place within minutes and Gavin said the same too.

With that said I left the William's Mansion with tears. I will never be bake to meet Eli again. 

Hey guys sorry I had to update this chapter with the last one but couldn't, so am doing it now hope you guys love it and I saw all your comments I would answer them for you. 

Akira