Nate

Rua's Pov

I could hear distant noises of some one crying and people grunting and yelling at each other I want to open my eyes but it's very difficult they are too heavy my body feels life less right now and again I was pulled into the darkness.

Nate's  POV

"Boss the kid won't stop crying. What do I do?" One of my men asked me.

"Try giving him something to eat or play and make him stop crying I don't pay you for nothing."I said and left because I know that kid won't stop crying until he is in Rua's arms but I am not going to say that out loud and went to meet Claire.

"Claire" I said once I found her.

"Hey, what'sup?" She asked. Claire and I got know each other when she was having a hard time with Nic and his family. The William's family never loved Claire they were only putting up with her because of Nic and the child that was growing inside her. After she gave birth things changed that's what Claire said and she left him and the baby then we got together they never suspected us so I could work there without any issue we were happy but things got complicated we needed money and Claire didn't want to work we fought everyday then we came up with a plan of forever money and that was Elijah Lucifer William that boy worth billions and if we could kidnap him then there will be no issue with that money ever. The plan was going great only if the stupid nanny did what was told....

"Boss she is awake and the boy doesn't stop crying." Matt said and left I looked at Claire and she had a smirk on her face.

"Come on Nate, let's go and have some fun with our little guest down there." She said and we left to where Rua is. Once we reached the room I heard her yelling

"Bloody jerks let us go, you'll are gonna pay for what you did neither of the boys are going to let you live to tell the tale and that's a promise." She said wow she is still holding her ground. Let's wait till Claire has her.

I opened the door and Claire walked in with me trailing behind her. I saw Rua sitting on the chair all tied and tried to get loose of herself when she saw me all I did was smile at her and that made her furious.

"I thought of you as my family how could you do this?" She asked

"Oh darling everything is fair when it comes to money and I wanted it and lots of it you cant blame me."I said

"You are sick. You did all this for money you know you could have just asked Klaus and he would have given you without a question asked." She said

"True but I didn't want little money but a lot of it and that little kid outside is my way to become rich." I said

"Nathan where is Elijah?" She asked in a worry and horror tone. Awww that's so sweet.

"Awww is Mommy frightened of her kid's life now."I cooed her

"Nathan please give him back to me. I beg you please. I will tell klaus to give you how much ever money you want he won't even press charges against you I promise Nathan. But please give me back my son please." She replied before I could reply Claire had her hands in Rua's hair pulling her head up.

"He is my son not yours bitch and I will do whatever I want with that kid." Claire said and slapped Rua.

"Boss the kid won't stop crying" matt my guard said

"Bring him in" I commanded him. Minutes later I heard a baby crying and the door opened with matt holding Elijah in his hand who was sobbing hysterically. Claire took the baby from Matt and cradled him in her arms as a mother would do. But that didn't stop him from crying and his hands kept on going towards Rua. This time i took the baby from her arms and I told matt to unknot her.

"What are you doing Nate?" Claire questioned.

"Am trying not to kill the kid babe. He is our way out of this and we cant have him dead can we." I replied her with a kiss. And went near Rua to give her the kid and she immediately pulled him away from me.

"It's okay it's okay am here nothing will go wrong daddy will come for us dont be frightened okay Mommy is here too." she calmed him down and after awhile everyone looked shocked except for me.

"So Rua I want you to be nice and classy  so dont create a problem for yourself we will give you some time alone with Elijah and come back soon". With that said I left with the others.

Klaus Pov

After the phone went dead I ran towards Om's floor with full speed. Behind me I heard Ruth calling me to stop but I couldn't I had to go to Om now. Once I reached his door I pushed it open not even caring to knock. I saw that he was in a meeting with some of his employees when he saw me he got from his place and came near me.

"Nic what happened?"he asked me cautiously.

"Om Rua and Elijah" was all I could say then I heard Blake's voice from behind yelling "Out everyone and before you step out not a word to be spread around the office if I hear anything I will personally make sure that you are out of this company and won't step into any company again. Am I clear." He said and i heard a everyone saying "yes sir" and with that they left leaving us alone.

Once we were all alone I told them what happened and rushed back home. Om told Ruth to stay back as we might need help at some point so Ruth stayed back. When we reached home the door was left ajar. As we opened the door further more we could see bodies lying down and blood everywhere we went inside and Blake said he is calling the police and he left. I walked further inside up the stairs towards our room and saw the room was a mess and slowly I went towards Elijah's room and saw two small boxes on the ground that was it I had to see that the boxes I left for them I remember the photo Rua sent me and I took my phone out of my trouser pants and saw the photo. I held the phone to my chest and fell down crying for them. "I lost them again knowing about the threat on them I still left for a stupid business deal. Why did I have to leave? Losing a millions will not effect my business but still I left. Why? Why did I have to put them in danger?" I was crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Om was crying too and I hugged him. We loved both of them so much and now we lost them yet again by our foolishness this time.