Ruth's Arrival

Rua's Pov

We arrived at the airport a little earlier than required as I was excited to meet Ruth she is coming to US to stay with us after a long prolonged fights with her family all throughout the fights my brother and I had been with her and supported her. Her family also threatened her saying if she leaves she will not be welcomed to the family again and Ruth was devastated about it but she still stood her ground and told them she was leaving they didn't like her decision but said nothing the day morning Ruth booked her tickets and sent her flight tickets to my brother. I looked at my brother who was anxiously waiting for her. He didn't not believe that Ruth was coming even though she sent her flight tickets to him.  He still thinks its just a joke and Ruth is not coming today but he the first one to get up this morning and was all dress up before me.

I was hungry so I asked my brother if he wanted something to eat he said he wasn't hungry, so I took it as a que and went to buy something for myself Ruth's flight is not going to land for another 30 minutes so I could sit down and eat. While eating I looked around and saw everyone hugging each other and other people going by themselves out of the airport. That's when someone came to my table and sat on one of the empty chairs I looked up to see who it is, he was wearing a business suit he had his glasses on with a smirk on his face, he was good looking but not like Klaus.

Wait did u just compare him to Klaus what the hell is happening to me. Why am I thinking about him. May it is because of the kiss he gave  no no do not think about that kiss Rua. No no don't you are a good girl.

After the mini prep talk I looked a up to see the starnger still sitting in front of me looking amused and all. I gave him a flat look which said what do you want and why are you looking at me like that.

Maybe he didn't understand my look nor I had the patience to talk with him either so I was about to get up when he snapped out of his trance and said "hey, hi am Gabe. Gabriel Thomas." And put his hand out for me.

I just stood there looking at him to say more this time he understood. "I saw you waiting there with your brother for someone and also begging him to come with you which he delightfully rejected and you came alone her so I thought I would accompany you." He said

"That's very sweet off you, but thank you am good. Between how do you know he is my brother he might as well be my boyfriend for that matter" I asked

" oh I know he is your brother, we are business partners you see" he said

"Then why did you not come and talk with him when you know him. All you could have said was Hi" I said

"We are just business partners we dont mingle much outside business" he said

And just then I felt a hand on my waist and looked around to see my brother looking all stone said "Mr. Thomas, what a pleasant surprise" he said with fake enthusiasm dripping from his voice.

Mr. Thomas I thought, I saw him looking at my brother with some expression I didn't even understand so I left it to my btother so he can handle it.

"Mr. Roy it's good to see you, after a long time" he said

"Indeed, so how come you are here at the airport and how did you recognize my sister here." My brother asked without beating around the Bush.

"Oh I saw you two standing there and I kind a figured it out that she might be your sister" he said

"Oh that's surprising, unless the matter is something that I should be bothered about" Om said

"Oh no nothing, just curious." He said

" dont be too curious either, you might as well be facing someone who od even more curious, if you know what I mean" Om said and I didn't understand a bit of it.

"I get, it's nice meeting you Roy, we should meet often" he said

"Let's not make it a habit Thomas" with that my brother pulled me with him.

After making sure we are away from him  I asked " what was that about?"

"What?" He replied

" Back there, it didn't look like you guys were business partners but rather more like enemies." I said

"Its just nothing you need to worry about Rua and dont ever talk with him ever." He said with warning

Before I could say something I saw Ruth coming out of the door and I ran to her. I hugged her so hard as if I let her go she would be taking the next flight India. I didn't know I was also crying until Ruth started rubbing back saying it's okay am here am not going to anywhere now and all... after a little while I left her and my brother hugged her and lifted her up in the air still hugging... I saw Ruth's face in  between my brothers neck and she was smiling hard and I could see her dimples. Then he put her down and kissed the crown of her saying I missed you and I love you.

Ruth blushed hearing my brother say that and I couldn't help but awwwwwwon them. I really love them they are just cute...

My brother then took Ruth's luggage and we left from airport while my brother carrying Ruth's bags and Ruth and I holding hands together while walking, it's so fun, it feels like old times.

We all got into the car and drove back home talking and listening to music.