Truth part 1

Grace Pov
I woke up early today and came to Elijah's room and saw him sleeping peacefully and it warmed my heart to see him sleep this like but at the same time I was dreading this day. If he knows that Rua's isn't coming back after yesterday I don't how he will take it, over shot period he has become more attached to Rua than any of us he love her presence if he doesn't see her for 2minutes he gets irritated, but when he see her he will become normal as if nothing happened. Now its going to be different he won't be the same Eli I know or anyone knows at least Nic could help and make him forget Rua.

Just then Eli woke up giving me his beautiful smile which melted my heart. I went to his crib and picked him up. I brought him downstairs so we can cook something together. When I entered the kitchen I placed Eli in his high chair and we started cooking and Eli was jumping happily, I was happy seeing him like this.

Few hours later
Eli is being grumpy again he back to his original self he isn't laughing like he did earlier this morning and doesn't stop his tantrums. I tried giving him his favorite toys and took him to the swimming pool side for fresh air but nothing worked he isn't responding to anything at all. Nathan is currently playing with Eli but he is still silent. So I called one person who could help him and he is on his way to the house.

Just then the door bell rung and went up to open it and I was greeted by my son and my adopted sons who were giving me their heart melting smiles and I was happy.

Om pushed Nic aside and gave a tight hug I love him a lot he might not be my own son but I love him like my own just  when I thinking Om was heavy I felt another weight on me and i saw Blake hugging me too. Ahh Blake the baby of this group and my personal favorite (let's not let the boys know about this).

"Mommy Grace" Blake said ahh yes he calls me that.

"I missed you so much I have to fill in you with so many details and I can't wait to tell you" he said excited

"But first I want to see my God son. What happened to him? Nic said it's an emergency" he said in a serious mode.

All the while Nic was still standing and looking at the exchange we were having.

"Hey Nic" I said

"Hey mom, am happy you noticed I was here too apart from your adopted or let's say more like your biological sons." He said

The boys laughed at him it's there everytime fight about who I love the most. All of them run a huge company and still fight like little kids maybe that what brought them together and am happy that they stick to each other like this.

The boys and I walked to where Nathan was playing with Elijah Nathan was trying to feed him but he wouldn't eat anything or play with any of his toys.

Nic went to nathan's side and took Elijah in his arms and he started playing with. He started to become normal again he was smiling and Nic was feeding him at the same time but or happiness was only short lived when Eli became silent again I was sleeping.
Ones he was tucked to bed we left him and came back to the living room where the other two boys looked worried.

"Grace what happened?" Om was the first to ask. And I told them the whole story

"Maybe Elijah understood what is going on" Om said

"He know the nanny is not going to come. The kid is not stupid, and we all agree with it" he said seriously.

"I know Om but the nanny doesn't want to come because of her education and she doesn't want to be disturb while is gone, and Eli wants her and know one else,  we are going to repeat the cycle again a nanny over a nanny now."

"No" Nic said

"I will take care of him. He will come to office with me or I will work from home I will take care of my son no more nannies, is that clear mom."

"But...

"Mom it's okay I will take care of him, i have the guys to look after him too." He said and the boys nodded they heads. I was a little revealed at least staying with his uncles might feel good.

Hey guys..
Am sorry for the super late update was stick with some work all this while. I might as well publish a new chapter tomorrow though.

Sorry guys...
Akira