Morning

Rua's Pov

There were a lot of people around me talking and whispering among themselves. Its irritating I wanted to sleep peacefully why can't these people understand that so I moved a little and something warm touched me it was nice I moved a little closer and I felt someone hugging me the body was light and small and that when I realized that it was Eli and I cuddled him to me more and he didn't move nor made a fuss he slept peacefully.

I felt someone waking me up and trying to take Eli from me, so I opened my eyes to come in contact with those
same vibrant blue eyes that Eli has, and that's when I realized our positions. I was literally sleeping on Klaus and Eli was hugging me. And soon I noticed everyone looking at us and I was blushing. Then I felt Eli move so I looked at him and saw he was opening his eyes. Seeing that the doctor asked he could take Eli and I gave him to the doctor as he wanted to see how Eli was doing. But I think Eli had others thinks planned which we didn't know.

When the doctor took Eli from me and I saw Klaus and my brother. Klaus was looking at me with adoration and my brother was looking at me with guilt and I know exactly what my is thinking and I need to talk with me about it. I was about to call my brother when I heard Eli crying and was fully awake I was frightened and went near the doctor to see the doctor was trying to calm him down but he wouldn't so I took him to my arms and tried to calm him down and he was quite within minutes and I was happy so I gave him to the doctor again but he started to cry again and I looked at Klaus and saw him smiling and I gave him a confused look. He than asked the doctor to check Eli while am holding him and I was okay with it as I didn't want Eli to start crying again.

After the check up and everything we were all alone and I looked at my brother and said sorry. He immediately looked at me and was by my side within seconds and was hugging I hugged him and kept saying sorry I didn't even realize that I was crying until I felt my brother wiped them off.
"No am sorry I didn't even realize that you were hurting yourself am sorry for that. I was a bad bad brother." He said

"No you aren't I am I should that told you what was happening and everything I promise I will tell you everything from next time no more hiding from you." I said

"I love you Rua" he said

"I love you too" I said

"I love you too" sweetcheeks I heard Blake say and gave a wink

My brother and Klaus looked at him with a warning look and I just smiled at him. I looked at Eli and saw him looking angry at someone and looked at Blake and this time I laughed really hard. The boys looked at me weirdly and I told them to look at Eli they didn't understand so I asked Blake to say I love you.

"I love you Rua" he said and the guys then looked at Eli and saw him giving Blake an angry baby look which was kinda cute and they all started laughing.

Later that evening the doctor said that we are good to leave and if there is any problem we should contact him immediately. Klaus informed his parents that we will be coming home very soon. Grace was super excited and happy to know that we are going to be back. Eli on the other hand was clung to me like a koala bear am not complaining though its cute.

On the way home we were all talking and laughing. Blake was being his usual self and kept dropping suggestive comments for which he was earning glares from my brother and Klaus. Finally we reached home and were about to enter the porch Grace came out and was standing eagerly to welcome us home. When she saw us getting out she rushed towards us or more specifically towards Eli and me. She hugged Eli and me so tightly that we were hardly able to breath thanks to Klaus he came to our rescue.

"Mom I think you should let them go now" he said and Grace understood immediately and I thanked him for that and gave a nod.

We entered the house and I wanted to take a bath desperately as I felt I was reeking of hospital smell so I told them that I would go freshen up and also Eli they said okay so I left and got us both freshen up.

After we got freshen up I went down with Eli and saw everyone one were conversing with each other and having fun. Klaus was the first one to notice us and he got up and walked towards us without shifting his gaze on me and Eli it didn't feel uncomfortable infact it felt right I blushed looking at him a looked down he gave his hand for me to take and I took it gladly the we walked towards where everyone sat and spoke for a little longer and then we left to eat food as Blake kept whining saying he was hungry and sleepy.

We entered the dining room and the table was filled with food everywhere and I looked at my brother and he just laughed and shook his head as if he was immune to see this and was expecting it. Then I looked at Klaus who had the same expression as my brother and there was Blake let's just say he was beyond happy and was ready to eat everything that's on the table slate clean. I saw Grace said "wow grace the food looks delicious but dont you think it's a bit over for us"

"What no it's enough" Blake exclaimed but Mommy Grace didn't you get my cookie cream icecream  he asked I looked at him with shock isn't this enough now he wants want an icecream.

"Oh how can I forget that I brought it dont worry" she said as if it is nothing.

"This is normal for us. When we are home home mom gets the chef come everything we like" Klaus filled me in.

Then we al sat for eating and were talking about everything and anything. It was fun it felt good, it felt like home and I loved it.

I looked at everyone and smiled and then i saw Eli the boy who is the reason for all this.

Hey guys
I apologize for the delay was really busy with work and didn't get time to right...
Please ignore the grammatical errors.

Akira