MEETING BABY ELIJAH (PART2)

Rua Roy

Immediately after Elijah got up I took the letter and put it in my bag so that I could read it later. I picked up Elijah and went down to make something for him. When I entered the kitchen I was amazed by its beauty the kitchen was a combination of black and white it looks so beautiful that i would spend my time here than anywhere. 

I felt someone touching my face and looked down to see Elijah was looking at me as if saying "I hungry later when you are done feeding me you can stay here" thinking that made me smile. I looked for Eli's food to find it in the top cupboard I took out the food and started preparing it so that Elijah could eat. After 15 minutes I was done with the food and brought the spoon to his mouth only to have him move his face to the other side, I tried it one more time and I was successful in putting the food inside his mouth and I was happy but my happiness was only short lived when Eli spit out the entire content out of his mouth. 

"Eli aren't you supposed you love this food because you always eat this I don't think this is something new" I said even though I know he wouldn't respond. I tried one more time to feed because no one wants a hungry baby around and drum roll please he spit it out again.

So I pushed the food away and started to prepare something new for him to eat I opened the fridge and I saw carrots, I took one carrot and peeled the carrot skin later I put in the hot water for 2 minutes and chopped the carrot into small pieces and cooked it for 8 minutes. During this time i was playing with Elijah, After 8 minutes I took out the cooked carrot into a bowl and smashed it. I waited till the carrot was cooled down and once I was satisfied with the temperature I tried to feed him and this time people he did not spit it out and I was glad.

After the lunch I was super active and didn't want to sleep so we started watching TV together while flipping through channels I saw Baby Boss Movie going on so we watched it together. Everytime i looked at Eli to see if he was asleep or not, only to see him enjoying the movie. During the movie I heard the door bell ring I for a fact know that Mrs. William will not be coming home before 5 and it was only 3 O'clock in the afternoon. So I picked up Elijah and opened the door to find a beautiful women standing there. 

"Hi. How may I help ma'am" I asked 

"Hi am Claire and you are" she asked 

"Am Elijah new nanny" I replied 

She saw Elijah with hatred and I didn't like it one bit so I called her again "Ma'am"

"Oh Yes ! I am his mother I just came to see him" She said the moment she tried to take Eli from me he started crying as if detecting that she is not a good women, so I moved away from her and went a little more inside the house. This made her furious.

"What the hell give him that baby" She yelled and was about to make a move but was stopped by someone.

"If i were you I wouldn't step into this property you know" he said I looked at him he was handsome maybe he is in his late 50's 

She turned to him, she was shocked and frighten at the same time but who was he? Before she could say something he warned her to leave and never come back. She turned and left without a word.

He looked at me and said "Hi am Henry Lucifer's Grandfather" 

"Am sorry who is Lucifer is there any kid around here with name" I asked he just laughed and took Elijah from my arms this time Eli wasn't crying he was willing going to this man.

"Lucifer he is Lucifer but he goes by Elijah for everyone" Henry said and then I realized he was talking about Eli but why will someone call a baby after the devil himself. Maybe he understood my confusion he just smiled and let himself in and was going towards the living room. I just followed him and I saw him sit in one of the couch and he asked me to sit too so I did.

"Shoot" 

"excuse me!"

"I know you want to ask something" he said

"Okay Why Lucifer? Why would anyone name the baby after the devil? Who was the women?" I asked and took Elijah from him.

"Hmm, We named him Elijah but this guy here is trouble maker don't go by his innocent looks, before you there were many people who we hired as his nanny but he didn't like anyone and the last nanny or maybe all the nannies we hired called him Lucifer because this guy would always create some kind of a fuss and will make all the nannies leave."

"Are you serious" I said because I didn't knew how  to react to this new found information.

"I highly doubt it because he is just a baby and he wouldn't do anything like that" I said again because for some reason I wanted to defend him. 

"Though you would say that. Its just your first day you will see" Henry said

"I dont think so Henry am sorry Mr. William " I said 

"No please call me Henry Mr. William makes me feel old" He said 

"you are old" I said there it goes people my mouth and brain won't ever work together ever.

"Am sorry am really sorry I didn't mean too say that out loud" I said 

He looked at me just laughed and said "You are different. By the way I didn't get your name throughout our talk"

"Oh am sorry Rua.. Rua Roy." I said 

"Rua what an unusual name" he said 

"I know" I said 

I looked down to see what Elijah was doing only to find him sleeping peacefully in my arms and I couldn't help but fall in love with this baby.

"You already love him dont you" Henry asked 

"Yes very much" I said and looked at Henry smiling

He smiled back and said he will be going to his room now and said if I need something I could just call him. After Henry left I stood up with Elijah in my arms  and went to place him on his bed so that he could sleep peacefully.