Graduation Day

Rua's Pov

Finally after two years of not trying to fail in any subject I am finally graduating. I was wearing a long black gown with my graduation cap and looking in the mirror, when the door opened with Ruth and Cara. Cara was holding Xavier in her hands. They both ran towards me and hugged me one by one. It's fun having these two here with me all this time they took care of Eli when I had exams and I needed time for myself. All of them were happy mom, dad and everyone were here for my graduation except for one.

"Why that face ?" Ruth asked looking at me 

"Oh! Lover boy isn't here and she being all grumpy and sad. Awwww my poor baby" Cara said mocking me.

"Easy for you to mock Z always takes you with him if he's going abroad so shut up!" I said glaring at her.

"okay okay enough you too. It's time to go to the Uni" She said shutting the both of us with her intense glare. With that all the three of us went down to go the uni and get this done fast before I break into tears for missing Klaus. While coming down I saw everyone are sitting in the lounge area and were talking about something while laughing. Blake was the first to notice us coming. He stood from his place and walked towards me with Om tailing him form behind.

"Why the face sweetheart?" He asked as if not knowing the answer. Is everyone adamant on mocking me today. 

"Poor baby is missing the lover boy here and is on verge off going off on anyone Blake" Cara said standing next to Zander. See them makes me miss Klaus more.

"Hey! its okay he will be back and you can have as much as time with him and when he comes back you, him and Eli can go for a family vacation and I will make sure he goes with you." he said hugging and that was the last straw i think because I was crying into his chest holding on to him very tightly.

"Hey Ru sweety look at him" this time it was Om who was talking with me when i looked up I saw sadness all over his face. He immediately pulled me into a bone crashing hug and whispering smoothing words.

I felt someone tugging on my gown when I looked down I saw Eli looking at me with glassy eyes like he was about to cry. " Momma" 

I wiped away my tears and picked him up with his small hands Eli started dabbing my face to get rid of all the tears stains. I smiled at him and kissed his chubby cheeks while making him giggle. Once i stopped he was all intense he put his hands on both my cheeks and was looking at me. 

"Am good sweety! am good" I said smiling at him. Everyone were silent no one said a word until Blake spoke 

"Okay guys cheer up its time to go and get the damn degree I started having bloody nightmares' while teaching her some of her subjects." He said while shaking his head as if recollecting the memories. 

" Oh Shut up I am not that bad" I said knowing very well how I tortured him while studying. I saw him looking at me to say something else so I Shut up.

"Seriously lets go get the degree and have some really good girls night without all the kids around" Cara said motioning to the men around. 

"HEY....!" all the men yelled 

"True a girls night is much needed without kids" my mom said earning a glare from my dad 

"Omg this is going to be fun. Girls night we will definitely have one." She said looking around not before saying "KIDS" 

"Momma Gracie" Blake said with a puppy eyes 

"O my God this boy is worst then an child" She said while shaking his head