Eli

Nic's Pov

It's been a week now and it's an every day routine for us to now get up with the crying Eli. It's been a week one whole week and now am terrified he is not eating anything nor sleeping properly the max he slept it 5 hours straight am not able to concentrate on work because of Eli. But thanks to mom dad and the boys they have been a huge support all this week. But today is something different Eli isn't crying I went to check him up and I saw him sleeping peacefully for the first time now. I bent down and touched his forehead only to find out that Eli was burning up I was frightened hell I was terrified. I picked up Eli immediately and I went down yelling mom and dad so they would know that Eli is burung up. Mom and dad came to the living room immediately mom came near me and looked at Eli and started crying dad  called Nathan and told him to start the car and we all left to the hospital. On the way dad called the boys to let them know what happened and mom was sobbing. I didn't know what to say ot hiw to react.

We reached the hospital in no time and I saw the boys are standing outside the hospital Om was in his business suit which means he left Rua at the Uni and Blake was in his casuals when they saw us both of then ran towards us. Together all of us went inside the hospital and our doctor was ready for us and the moment the saw us they took Eli was us I wanted to go with them but the doctor said we weren't allowed to go inside.

All of us were worried Om called my assistant and cancelled all out appointments meeting and everything for the next few days. Blake was taking care of something else. I was thankful I had them with me.

It's been hours now and the doctors didn't come out still. I was getting agitated now the boys understood. They immediately came by my side and held on to me.

After few agonizing hours the doctor came out and we immediately rushed towards him.

"Doctor" I said

"Mr. William's you son's condition is a little critical I would like to ask you some questions" the doctor said

"How was Eli the last week? Was he eating anything?"

"The last week has been a big fuss doctor. Last week Eli's nanny who he was attached to left her job because she had to join Uni and since then Eli was being difficult he wouldn't eat, and sleep was the last thing he at a stretch slept only for 5 hours and then he would get up crying and would not sleep for another 2 hours. It's been his regular pattern for a week now."

"Oh I see. You see the problem is Eli being attached to the nanny had a lot of difference on his health. He is way more attached than you think he is. Eli temperature is keeps fluctuating we first need to get his temperature under control then we can to anything." The doctor said

"And if the temperature doesn't get under control then it would be a big problem. We will try the our best to get it under control Mr. William's." The doctor said sympathetically.

Grace's Pov

When I saw Eli in Nic's arms today morning i was devastated never once I thought I would see my grandson like this in a  hospital bed.

His temperature isn't going down it keeps fluctuating the doctors are trying there best but nothing is working Eli is being difficult he won't stop crying for a minute. He is trashing his hands everywhere and making it next to impossible for the doctors.

And I called her. I know she would help.

Rua's Pov

Today I woke with a very bad headache and I was feeling very low. Its been like this for a week now. My brother asked if something is wrong and i just brushed it off saying am fine but today its different I was sick I was feeling dizzy and fever-ish. But still I came to the Uni and I was going to the library so I can sleep peaceful. I dont have any classes now so I can sleep and wait for my brother to come pick me up. I reached the library and my phone started ringing. I saw who it was and I picked up the call immediately, only to know that Eli is been admitted in the hospital.

I lost all my senses all I know was I had to go the hospital to my baby boy and I ran I ran like a mad woman I pushed everyone in front of me I didn't care who I was pushing all I know is I have to reach the hospital I have to go to Eli.
That's it

Elijah...