Epilogue

RUA'S POV

This house is a chaos. I all I can see is toys everywhere thanks to my  brothers who though it will be a great idea to bring toys every time they visit. Not to mention the gigantic bear that is right now sitting next to the door. All thanks to Blake. This man seriously wants to spoil my kids to no end.

The door opened and I saw Eli coming inside after this martial arts class with Zander. Right after the boys were born Eli wanted to get into martial arts and he works really hard and Zander made sure that he was perfect with every moves. Sanders son Xavier also is leading martial arts with Eli even though he is a year younger to Eli both of them are attached to hip and no one goes anywhere without the other. Both of them being the prodigies they know how to handle things and work together they have amazing coordination which amazes us all.

"Did Uncle Blake sent this bear home for Shara." Eli asked eyeing the teddy bear.

Did I mention I had a baby girl after having the boys. Thanks to Eli who insisted on having a sister and thankfully we had baby girl this time and Eli was happy and the twins were too. Eli named her Shara saying the name means princess and she is our princess. Shara Faith Williams was born she is now 1 year old, while the twins are 5 and Elijah is 12.

"You can say that." I said looking at the house.

"Don't worry Mom I will take care of it." He said calling someone.

Two of the bodyguards came in and took the bear up to Shara's room and Eli ordered them to do something which I couldn't hear.

"Mom where are the twins" he said looking around the house.

"Somewhere around the house messing with soemthing" I said knowing them very well. The twins quite the handful they are wicked and no one ever know what they are going to do next. Eli on the other hand keeps tabs on them and the mischievous acts. How I don't know. Sometimes my eldest son is a mystery to me.

"Augustus"
"Arthur"

Elijah yelled for them and I heard little feet running down the stairs. The twins were down in a minute and I know they are afraid of their elder brother but Elijah loves them dearly and wants to keep them on their feet and don't become brats.

"Pick up all your toys and place them in their respective boxes." He said and the boys whined looking around the mess they made.

"Yeah. You made a mess and you clean up the mess you made." He said looking at them.

"Mom why dont you go up and sleep for awhile, while the boys clean up the mess. I will ask Mrs. Green to cook something for dinner and I will take care of Shara."he said looking at the bags under my eyes.

I am proud of Elijah and blessed to have a son like him. He is my everything my strength my happiness and all my others kids too.

Nodding my head I went upstairs to sleep.

Few Hours Later

By the time I work up the house was clean and I could smell food and my stomach rumbled signaling that I was hungry.

I went down saw the TV running and the boys were asleep on the makeshift bed along with Shara in the middle of Elijah and Alex while Adrian was sleeping next to Eli. Elijah had his arms over both his brothers while Alex and Adrian put their hand on Shara.

The boys are very protective when it comes to their sister. They will not let anyone outside the family near her. If not for me or Klaus Shara will be with one of them. Elijah always watches out for his siblings. Every night he gets up and sees if they are sound asleep or not.

Just then the door opened revealing my handsome husband with his sleeves rolled up. He looked at me and gave his breathtaking smile. Even after so many years he still gives me butterflies.

"Hey" he said giving me a long passionate kiss.

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked

"Good. Apart from Blake whining about how Elijah sent 2 gigantic teddy bear to his places." He said making me laugh

"Servers him right. He sent a bear this afternoon. Elijah got the bear up to Shara's room. I think he ordered the guards to send two more bear to his place. Am telling you that boy knows how to get back on people. He will not let anyone go without facing the consequences." I said looking at Nic back to where Eli and the kids where sleeping

"True. Hey surely know how to play a game." Klaus said looking the kids.

"I think we should wake them up for dinner." I said and told Nic to freshen up.

When I went there I saw Shara was already awake and wa playing with her hands. Her movements woke up Eli and he gave his beautiful smile. My Son.

Finally when all the boys were awake we had our dinner. We made it a ritual to have dinners together all the time.

I looked around the table to see everyone laughing at some thing Adrian said and Elijah calling him a carrot. This is my life, my love, my kids. My everything

NICKLAUS JAMES WILLIAMS
RUA ROY WILLIAMS
ELIJAH JAMES WILLIAMS
ALEXANDER AUGUSTUS WILLIAMS
ADRIAN ARTHUR WILLIAMS
SHARA FAITH WILLIAMS