MEETING BABY ELIJAH

RUA ROY

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day, I looked at my digital clock to know what time is it and it was 5 O'clock in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep but sleep never came. So I got from the bed and went to the bathroom to get freshen up.

It was still early and my brother is still not awake so I though a run will help me kill the time for awhile. I love running it helps me think and at times helps me remove my angry. Today, I am just running no particular reason and am okay with it. During my run I met few people and interacted with them for awhile and on the way back home I met Dylan he was a good, handsome and Very talented. We talked all the way back home and surprisingly Dylan stays two houses away from our house and we also exchanged our numbers and promised to next time. 

When I entered the house I saw my brother looking at me if I say I don't know that look I will be wrong. My brother as I said is very much possessive about me and what happened after my breakup with Rudra it just increased. Even before my brother could say something I started saying "Bro no nothing I just met him and we exchanged our numbers and that's it. Nothing more nor less."

"Okay. But if that boy tries something he will have me knocking on his door." He replied.

 "Yes Sir." 

"On that note do you by any chance remember what happened yesterday" He asked 

"What happened I don't remem...ber...  wait wait no no  no no  I didn't... tell me I didn't  Om tell me I didn't" I pleaded. My brother started laughing so hard at my misery. Right now I hate my brother so much. 

Now am so embarrassed of what happened yesterday I drank coffee I DRANK COFFEE AGAIN I know I shouldn't drink coffee but still I cannot control myself when I see or smell coffee and yesterday was one of those days when Rua Roy couldn't control herself. 

"Its Okay Ru you didn't do much off a damage yesterday. You just had 6 cups of coffee then you danced, you sang, cried, laughed and got a piggyback ride from..." 

"Thank god it was only you Om. I dont know what would I do if someone was there."

"Ru my boss was with me Mr. Williams. Remember I introduced you to him"

"You mean the man with a suit on looking devilishly hot and sexy with his light stubbles and his beautiful dark blue eyes." I said and looked at my brother who was not really happy by my description about his so handsome boss.

"Ru don't you think that was a lot of description. And yes it was him who gave you a piggyback and you risked my job when you did that. Thank you so much."

"Am so so sorry I didn't mean to do that you know I just got excited when I saw coffee in your office and couldn't stop myself. Am sorry I will come and personally apologize to him if you want. Please don't be angry on me O-O please."

"No don't. I apologized him and we are good now. Its okay Ru don't be upset. Are you not suppose to go out for work "baby sitting"" He asked 

"Yes, I have to and am so excited" I replied

"Do you want we to drop you off" He 

"No I will go by myself I have the address and I have to do thing on my own form now you know and I don't want to cause any trouble to you." I replied

My brother came near me and hugged whispering "I am never a trouble for him" I smiled when I heard my brother say that. 

Later, we got ready and left for work. On the way to Mrs. Williams houses I was looking out of the car seeing people running to get a bus, teenagers walking around and people running to get to work on time and then the car took a different route where I could only find mansion not houses and cars but no people. The car then turned right and stopped right in front for a huge mansion.

 The house was beautiful with glass they had a swimming pool and what I liked the most is that there are trees everywhere

 The house was beautiful with glass they had a swimming pool and what I liked the most is that there are trees everywhere. I know weird right. Then I saw a women coming in my direction with a baby in her hand. The women looked like was in her early 50's  but still she looks very beautiful in her plain white dress and black sandals. 

I didn't know that I was still staring at her until she was waving her hand in front of me calling out my name "Ms. Roy" She called again.

"Hey Am sorry I just zoned out. Am Rua Roy" I said 

"Hi Rua. Are you alright." She asked 

"Am fine Thank you Mrs Williams"

"Your welcome. But please don't call me Mrs. Williams call you Grace I feel old when people call me that" She replied 

"But you are old aren't you" I blurted it out without thinking. The women turned around to look at me will shock written completely on her face. And there it goes I am going lose my job now why couldn't I just shut my mouth for once. 

Then I heard her laughing at my expense "I like you Rua" That's it after what I just said to her she just laughed and replied with I like you are you serious.

"I know what you are thinking Rua. But it's okay don't worry and I like people you." Grace replied 

"I apologize and thank you for firing on the very first day Grace" I replied  

"It's alright. Now please meet my grandson Elijah" Grace said and I looked at the little boy who are looking at me very curiosity so I asked Grace if I could take him and she reluctantly gave him off to me. I took him in my arms "Hi Eli am Rua you can call me Ru and am going to be your baby sitter for awhile" I told him. He immediately gave me one of his breath taking smile and I fell for this little baby. 

After while Grace had to go out for some work so she told me everything that I need to do. Then Grace left for the day saying she will be back by 5 O'clock. Later I played with Eli for awhile and then put him to sleep. Now I am bored because Eli was sleeping and I didn't have anything to do so I started looking around the house and found out that in total there are 5 bedrooms and each one has it's own washroom and walk-in closet, one gaming room, theatre room and study room. 

Once done with the tour I walked back to Eli's rooms to seeing him still sleeping so I looked around his room and I found toys, books, a small bed, his walk-in closet which consists of shoes, clothes, caps and so on.

After that I took one of the books for the his shelfs to read so I could kill some time. When I was reading I found a letter inside a book. I took the letter and opened to see what it was. What I read made me angry but all the anger soon disappeared when I heard the cute baby noises and I completely forgot what was there in the letter.

The First day with Eli is still not over yet.