RUA ROY

Rua Roy

Finally am going Ruth! I shrieked seeing my best friend who closed her ears due to my yelling. I ever so slowing went near her and removed her hands from her ears, this time, I screamed in her ears making her fall backwards and hit her head hard to the ground.

I started laughing so hard that I didn't even notice her launching herself on me and scream Bitch! Ass! and strings of different swearing words.

Once done with our fight, it was time for her to talk me out. Ruth loves me a lot and is always worried about my well being and now that am going to US to complete my Masters she is even more worried just like my parents. According to them "Rua you should be more mature now as you are going to stay away from us and please dont trust everyone". Typical right but I understand why they are so distressed.

"Ruth I know what you are going to say please don't " I pulled by best puppy dog face and guess what I won!

"Rua I know you dont want me to start all over it again but I want you to know that I am always there for you okay please call me if you need anything. I know we are going to miles apart but it doesn't mean that I am far away from you. You can call me anytime do not hestiate please" She said

I didnt know I was crying until I felt Ruth's hand on my cheek wiping the tears. The next thing I did was hugging her hard. I have a lot of friends but Ruth is the only one who I trust more that than anyone. Its so hard to not have that one friend with you who you trust so much with you.

This is the last day that I will be spending time with my family and friends. Tomorrow I will be sitting inside the flight waiting for new start of my life away from my family and Ruth.

Next Day at the Airport

The day is here where I leave my family and start a new chapter of my life. I don't know what is going to happen next but what ever happens I will face it and stand my ground.

After, bidding my farewell with my family and the boarding I am sitting in the flight waiting for the flight to take off.

Until Next Time