Cribing

Rua's POV

After Eli called me Mama it was the most beautiful and an unforgettable day for me and I was over the moon hearing my son call me mommy everyone was happy except for one who was cribing over the fact that his first word was mama and not dada. By now I know you all must have guessed who I am talking about. Yes the great Nicklaus James William has been cribing for a week over the fact that our son hasn't said dada but mama and the worst of all is he is bribing our son with gifts that I dont know where he is getting the time to shop with his busy schedule and right now he brought another remote control car for him and for the love of God he is one year old and what in the world will he do with that remote controller

"Come Eli say dada. It's easy say da-da." He said showing Eli how to pronounce.

"Klaus Seriously stop it. He will call you da-da when he wants too so stop forcing the poor child" I said mimicking how he said Da-da

"Easy for you to say. You didn't have to try to make him call mama and not dada." He said with sadness

"Love it alright don't feel bad he will call dada eventually and that alright. And you need to stop bring in all these toys and those remote controller car. That child is 1 not 6 for the sake of god." I said and looked around.

Believe me and am not exaggerating when I say  you can actually start up your own bloody toy store by the amount of toy that lay around this tiny guys room.

"Babe they are not many toys." He said and I gave him the duh look.

"Yeah! Now how would you explain not many?"I said gesturing him to look around. He looked around the room thrice before answering.

"Ahhh... 15 Legos, 5 baby cars, books, 5 remote control cars just incase he breaks one and..."

"And save it" I said stopping him in between.

"You are not bringing him any more toys and these toys that you brought home will be going to the children's home because OUR SON doesn't need so many and I dont want him to be rich brat. He will work his way up to be who he will be or will want to become." I said and glaring at him.

"You know I love it when you say OUR SON he kinda hot and wants me to have more children you know maybe 4 am not sure though. "He said with a smirk on his face while I was crimson red.

"Are you blushing?" He asked laughing

"SHUTUP! I am not having 4 kids and if this is how you are gonna treat them by bribing them to call you dad. Then I will not have any."I said glaring at him.

"Hey that's not fare ! I want my kids to have everything." He said pouting

"By everything you mean a whole bloody toy store Nicklaus." I said in a duh tone and he pout this time again.

"But babe I still want to have kids 4 is all am asking." He said ignoring everything I just said

"Seriously you did not hear anything I just said." I said

"Yeah I heard everything but I was just thinking how beautiful you will look with that big round belly walking around" he said dreamily and inwa shocked this guy is unbelievable seriously.

"Right now I hate you so much Klaus" I sia looking at him but that jerk had the audacity to smirk and say

"Nah you dont if you did I would have  heard you say that yesterday night and the day before that when I kissed you and you know, and also not the bay before that when we were in the elevator doing..."

"Okay SHUTUP now seriously I know I know." I said hiding my face in his chest while he was laughing at my expense.

"I love you Rua with all my heart and soul" he said

"I love you too more than my life itself."  I said and kissed him on his lips.

And while kissing him we heard the very word Klaus was dying to hear all week.

"Da-da"

We pulled apart and looked at Eli who was playing with his new toy. Klaus looked at me with wide eyes

"You heard what he said right or am I just hearing things out of desperation to be called dad." He asked me

"I think I heard him say Dada." And right no time Eli said Dada again making Klaus to go down and sit cross legged on the floor whole he put Eli on his lap.

"Dada" he said again and Klaus had tears in his eyes. I took out my phone a filmed the both of them as a memory for the both.

"Hey bud can you say dada again."I said taking the camera near him

"Dada. Dada dada dada...." he said laughing and jumping on Klaus's lap. Making me laugh and Klaus cry and laugh at the same time. After playing for 3 hours Klaus wanted Eli to sleep with us so we took him to our room. Klaus and Eli were playing so I thought of taking a bath. When I returned I saw the most adorable site on the bed. Eli was sleeping of Klaus's torso with the blanket pulled up.

I quickly clicked a picture of them and got into my side of the bed

I quickly clicked a picture of them and got into my side of the bed. I looked at both of them and I was so happy that I finally found my happiness. These two make me happy and blessed. I couldn't have asked more than this. I got close to Klaus and hugged his left arm pulling the blanket close to us and slept with a smile on my face.