First Birthday

Rua's Pov

I am currently running around house like a mad women because am worried about the party I am throwing for my baby it's his first birthday and everything is a complete chaos. Klaus told me that we will hire an event team and they will do it for us but me being me I told him I will do it on my own from the scratch because it's my Elijah's birthday and I will do it. We had a huge fight over it and I finally won the fight. But now I regert not hiring them this is a mess am a mess right now, Blake Om and Klaus are no where to be seen. Talking about them Klaus has been very distant with a me for past couple of weeks there something going on and no one is telling me anything I tried asking Ruth but she said she has no idea and I dont believe her. The same with Cara she acts all giddy too but I think  it is due to the pregnancy so chill Zander doesn't come often because he has business to look after. But seriously there is something going on where the hell is everyone. Ruth is with the caterer looking after the food so no worry. Cara wanted to help but I immediately declined the offer saying she is pregnant and everything. I told I will look after the decorations and everything. Oh by the way the birthday party is in Klaus's backyard, he bought a house few weeks back and the back yard is huge so we thought we have the party at home so yeah the backyard is the venue, Klaus looked after the guest so that's done. But the decorations aren't done and am losing it i need more people the maid's in the house cant to everything they have to clean the house and everything. I really need a fairy right now.

"Oh darling you fairy is right here with her magic wand" I heard someone say and I looked up to see Cara standing there with 2 bodyguards on each side one holding three dress bags and the other holding bags that I didn't know what's in it.

"Cara what did I tell you about not coming here." I said standing up with a straight face. But inside I was happy to see her. Cara always has a solution for everything and I am thankful for it. In a very short time Cara, Ruth and I have become super close. Cara and Ruth are two people who I relay I on when I have something going on because they give the best advise.

"I know you are happy to see me here right now so cut the crap and attitude missy. By the way I am not going to lift a finger of mine all I have to do is say the spell." She said and nodded her heas to the guy in the right and some guys came inside.

"I know you wouldn't like me hiring people for the work so I got all the worker at my place and some bodyguard who will work on your command today." She said and stood there like a queen and I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You should really close that mouth before you catch a fly sweety and as a matter of fact we have five hours to get this done. So let's get to work women you dont want a pregnant women running in the house with a gun in her hand. Now do you." She said with a very sadists tone and let me tell you she is not someone who talks in the air when she  is threatening  you with something that's a real threat no fake. Never get on to her wrong side. Zander had a taste of it when he said she looks like a baby elephant with her a belly and started laughing that did hurt but more than that she was angry so she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and she didn't let him enter the house for a whole month she ordered her guards that he will not come home till she says and believe me the guards didnt let him. That poor thing learned a very valuable lesson that day.

"Ru I dont have all day we need to get dressed up too with Eli so get the work done. I also figured that you nor Ruth will go for a shopping hunt so I took it up on my shoulder to find the dress." She said and realized that we dont have the dress to wear I looked at her sheepishly and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Now tell them what they have to do chop chop and am going to see baby Eli." And she left yelling I love you to me and I said the same.

Then I explained everyone what they have to do and what goes where finally when they understood and started working I went our room where Klaus and I have been staying. Oh did I mention earlier that Klaus bought a house and pestered me to move in with him and after a lot of no I finally said yes to moving in the house. A really beautiful one he sold off the other house because he didn't want that anymore and bought this one