Hospital

Nic's POV

Eli's condition is the same there is no improvement if I thought the last few hours were agonizing I was wrong now its worst. The doctor came out of Eli's room and was explaining what the current situation was when someone pushed all of us and was about to go inside the room when a male nurse pulled her back and she was trashing around. All of us were shocked and were ready to ask who she was and that's when we heard her voice and if I say we were shocked that would be an understatement.

"You will leave me now" she said furiously

"Am sorry ma'am no one is allowed to go inside the room. It's for the baby and visitors timing is done" the Male nurse said politely.

But she wasn't the one to listen and right now she was a lioness not the girl any of us knew. She used all her strength and pushed the nurse to the wall and caught hold his collar.

"Listen and listen very carefully if I say I want to go inside it means I will go inside. I dont care who you are or who's hospital this belongs the kid you are treating inside is my son I don't give a fuck who you will call or not call if I am not going inside I will kick you so hard and I will make sure that you won't have an hier to prolong your families name" she said with venomously

And with that she left his collar and moved back with a sweet smile in her face as if she did and said nothing and that was fricking insane.

"So doctor and nurse what would be your reply." She asked giving them a sweet innocent smile again.

The nurse moved from the door immediately without a second thought and put his hand in front of him.

Rua smiled at him and said "good choice" and walked into the room without looking back at any of us.

Then I looked at everyone around me everyone had a different expression.
Om was shocked and stood still, Blake had his mouth open, dad was trying to comprehend and Mom was happy... for some reason and Me I didn't know how to react I was trying to absorb all the information.

Rua was the nanny all this time, she was the reason Eli was happy and energetic and playful, but at the same time she was the reason why Eli in the hospital. I didn't know how to react how to fake this information looking at Om's face even he didn't know that Rua was the nanny for Eli.

"Is that my sister who just went inside the room and threatened the nurse that she will kick him in his balls and did she say that Eli was her son and worst how didn't I know that my sister baby is the nanny for my God son. Or am I just seeing things" he said after awhile

"Wait Rua is your sister Om. And how come I didn't know about that and how come you didn't tell me your sister is here?" Mom said

"That was shocking and some news we got here. And in between Eli is my God Son not yours" Blake said

"Okay shut up people. Let's discuss this afterwards when Eli is back to the house safe and sound and Rua too" He said with concern.

"We didn't understand what he said until.....