Date Night

Rua pov

Ruth rushed into my room screaming about happy she is and how she is feeling all giddy. All she is doing roght now is talking oh am sorry more off rambling and am trying to comprehend each and every word of her's. She was only saying am so happy and we don't have time we have to get ready really quick so you won't be late and you need to look beautiful and not like a creep. I hope you have the best clothes please God make her have some nice clothes in the closet I cant bear to arrange a new set of clothes now and with that she pushed me into the bathroom telling me to come out fast. She didn't even let me say something, now I am in the bathroom thinking if she lost her marbles on the way here.

"Rua I want you to come out fast. Oh God this girl takes forever to come out." She said now am sure she hit her head somewhere. Just to piss her off I took my own loving time getting freshen up and when I opened the door I saw a very furious looking Ruth which is not a really good sign so I shut my mouth and said no word. I moved around the room when Ruth came and sat me down on the bed and said "SIT" and she left and came out with a simple, comfy and warm dress.

 I moved around the room when Ruth came and sat me down on the bed and said "SIT" and she left and came out with a simple, comfy and warm dress

(A/n This is the dress Rua wears for the date)

The top was cream and sort of off-white  turtle with long sleeves and she paired it with brown pants which had elastic in the end. This is my style comfy and simple so I put on the dress without a fuss. When I went to check myself in the mirror Ruth pulled me back and made me sit on a chair saying "stay still" and then she brought all the makeup out. All this time I didn't dare ask her what's going on or why am I getting dressed? Because anyone in the right mind will never dare asking Ruth what is going on when she is in a hurry or is willing to get some work done real quick. So I shut my mouth and sat there silently till she is done with whatever she is doing.

After 40 or an hour later Ruth looked happy as she had accomplished something she couldn't. She turned me around and made me see in the mirror. I was looking beautiful with a simple ponytail, light makeup and nude color lipstick. Ruth knows am not a big fan of makeup and stuff I like to keep it minimal and look more of natural. So she didn't do much to cake my face and I was happy about it.

"So...." Ruth was waiting for me to say something.

"Thanks Ruth I appreciate what you did for me." I said and she smiled

"Okay now let's go we have to be downstairs now" she said draging me out of the room.

When I reached down I saw Blake and my brother sitting there. Blake was happy about something like Ruth and My brother was sulking for some reason. When they saw us coming down Blake and Om got up and walked towards us.

"How I wish I could just make you sit in your room and do nothing I would pamper you with everything" he said and I was confused.

"That's it! What the hell is going on here. Why are you two happy and what are you sulking about?" I asked or more like screamed and questioned him