MEETING MR.WILLIAMS

RUA ROY

it's already been a week and I am ignoring my brother and Ruth's calling me everyday. I told Ruth what happened and she couldn't help but laugh which in turns makes my brother turn into a hulk. 

My uni will not start for another two weeks and am bored as hell sitting at home. So I started looking for jobs online and there was this post of a babysitter and I took it but at first I was not keen on taking up that job but I wanted to something and the pay was also good. So I took it.

I told Om about the job and he was not happy about it. I had to plead him to let me work and then he said okay. Am excited.

I have to meet Mrs. Williams tomorrow at sharp 10 O'clock. She already sent me her address. 

Today, am free and called Om to ask if he is free or not. He asked to me to come to his office so we could have lunch together and I warned him saying "if you dare bail me out again I will not kill you".

So here I am standing in front of the my brother office. I called him and he asked me to come inside. I did as he asked me to do. 

So, I went to the front desk and asked her about my brother. That bimbo has the audacity to tell me that I cannot meet my own brother. So I told her that I am his fiancée and I demand to meet him. By the time she called him my brother with all his glory stepped out of the lift and I never though i would see this but every girl was staring at him like a piece of meat.

Oh come on not this. Then I saw my brother walking in my direction. When I was near him he hugged me and kissed my temple. All I could think and see was the bimbo giving me death glare and I winked at her. 

When we were walking out I saw a man enter the building. He was an epitome of Greek God believe me I have seen a lot of men in my life but this man was something else. He was wearing a formal suit which hugged his body perfectly showing his perfect body. His features were sharp and intimidating the best thing about his face were his eyes they were dark blue. That is what I think attracts everyone to him.

I felt my brothers hand on my back pushing me forward. Then I was standing in front of the man I was staring at looking me with curiosity in his eyes. 

He then averted my eyes and started talking with my brother about something and then asked who I was. My brother later introduced me to the man.

"Sir this is my sister Rua Roy" my brother said.

Then my brother turned to me said "Ru this is my Boss Mr. Williams" 

I saw Mr. Williams extend his towards me and I took his hand with mine. We shook our hands for a brief moment. I took my hands back after the moment. No I did not feel the butterflies nor the spark but what I felt was his warm hands I hand was really warm.

After a few moments we took our leave and went to a diner which was very close to the office. We then ordered our food and started talking while we were eating completely forgetting what happened a few minutes ago. 

After our lunch my brother took me back to his office and asked to stay for awhile so we could go home together. After awhile my brother had to go for some meeting and I was left alone with myself. I looked around the office its pretty huge for one person. The office had big windows and a couch at one end he had his desk in one corner and there were photos of our family, him, Ruth and him, both of us me my sister and the last picture is my favourite him and me this picture was taken along time ago. I though we lost it but looks like he had this picture with him from the start making me believe that he lost it and I cried for 1 week straight. 

The next thing I saw made me jump like a little girl who just found a candy but instead I found a coffee machine. 

Yes oh just to inform you I love coffee to know end and will not stop at one cup.

After 15 minutes or so I think I heard the door open and I saw my brother and Mr. Williams enter the room. So, I started to hide all the coffee cup. When my brother saw what I was doing he gave me a knowing look.

"What did you do Ru" he asked

"Nothing" O-O I said.

"Ru its not what I am thinking is it?" he asked 

"No No" I replied

"Really" 

I nodded in reply.

"What wrong Om" I heard Mr. Williams ask

"You will know get ready for the entertainment Nic" my brother replied with an amusement in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Williams asked.

"Patience Nic, take a seat and relax for awhile" he replied 

"Okay" he replied 

"Alright here it goes then in 3... 2... 1..." 

hey guys,

I hope you like the story. I apologize if there are any mistakes or grammatical errors. 

loads of love 

Akira