Abduction

Rua's Pov

I woke up all happy and excited but my excitement was gone when I saw a note beside me and not the man I wanted to see. I picked up the note and started reading it.

"Hey baby

good morning,

Sorry I couldn't stay still you are awake. There's an important meeting today and I had to leave as well as the others we will come back in the evening and have dinner together. Before you throw this note please continue reading further. There are two small boxes in the draw one is for you and the other is for Eli I wanted to give it to you yesterday night but they could only delivery it in the morning so here is my late first date gift for you and Eli.

Love you tones

Your Klaus."

I smiled looking at the note and took out the two boxes he said and I opened the first one and saw a blue stone with two footprints on it.

One footprint was of an adult and the other is a baby's footprint with a silver chain. There was note underneath it. I took the note and read it.

"Thank you for coming into my life without you I would never be this happy. You make me smile, laugh, protective and strong in a way which I never though it was possible. Without you my life is incomplete thanks for being my son.

Love
Dad."

Reading the letter I had tears in my eyes. I went to Eli's room and saw he was awake and was playing with his toys I picked him up and held me close to my chest and took out the chain from its holder and put it around his neck. I sat down with Eli still in my arms and opened the other box. It was the same chain with same footprints but it was a pink colored stone and there was a note too.

"Rua before you came into my life I pledged to myself that I would never never love someone again. Then you came with all your little imperfections and craziness and made Eli and me go crazy for you. If Eli was a blessing you are our hope of true happiness. I Love you Rua more than anything and this chain with our footprints on it is ours way of saying we love you and we are not letting you go anywhere far us and we will go anywhere with you without any questions asked.

We Love you
I Love you Rua

With love

Klaus."

Earlier if I had tears in my eyes now am crying reading what Klaus wrote on the note. I never imagined Klaus would say something like this or anyone for that matter. Klaus loves me I love him and this little devil who stole my heart the moment I saw him. I took the chain out of the holder and put it around my neck and held the locket in my plams. Then I took a picture of both Eli and I with ours chains and sent the picture to  Klaus. It wasn't even 5 minutes when Klaus called me.

"Hey" I said

"Hey. You like the chain" he said and I could hear the doubt in his voice.

"I just didn't  like it but I loved it Klaus it's so beautiful. I never though I would say this to anyone because I never found the one. But Klaus you make me happy and make me feel protected. Klaus I...." I wish I could continue what I wanted say but then I heard gun shots from down and I was terrified Eli crying was not helping my situation either and Klaus was yelling from the other side telling me not go down and hide somewhere safe and not to cut the call I nodded head as if he could see. I got up from my place and opened the door to see if I could go somewhere to hide but what I saw made me cringe blood was everywhere bodies lying down, the living room wasn't a living room anymore it was a pool of blood and bodies. There was a room with a  staircase that leads is outside so without thinking I ran towards that room and opened that door quick I got down that stairs thinking we were lucky enough to miss them but then I stopped I saw a man pointing a gun towards me maybe we weren't that lucky enough. So I tried talking with this man.

"Hey please just us go and I promise you I will give a lot a lot of money please I have a baby with me. If you need money we have a lot I can tell my boyfriend to give it to you please just please let me go." I begged him but there was sinister smile on his face and he looking at someone behind me before I could turn back and see who it was they put a cloth on my face which was making me feel dizzy and by that time someone pulled Eli away from me I wanted to scream at that person I could hear Elijah crying but I couldn't move I was swaying and then I fell down. I was worried not for me but for Elijah he was a child and we were being kidnapped by someone. But before I could close my eyes I saw him he betrayed us, he betrayed me how could he? We were family weren't we? I treated him as my brother my best friend and he turned his back on us? Why would he do that to us to me? I was crying now and then I saw another figure approaching us she was women blond hair lean figure and she gave me cunning smile and bent down towards me. I was shocked no no this can't be happening not her "aww sweety it's okay you will be safe I will protect you" she said I wanted to fight her but I couldn't move and eventually I closed my eyes and drifted into darkness. Thinking of those two people one who betrayed me and the one who was the reason of all this.

CLAIRE

NATHAN