Mansion

Rua's Pov

Morning when I got I saw that I was snuggling with Klaus beside me who was sleeping peacefully was that was what I thought.

"You know a picture last longer than this" he said with smug smile on his face and I blushed

"You were up all this time" I asked

"Yes,I wanted to see you sleeping so I woke before you" he replied making me even more red

"You are so cute" he said pinching my cheeks I slapped his hand off when he did that.

"We need to go to the Uni so that we can talk with your prof regarding your early exam so get up babygirl" he said and we got up from the bed and took our different ways to get freshen up and go to the Uni.

Later, I went down to the dining room and saw the entire pack sitting quietly. When they saw me coming my brother was the first to come and hug me tightly. I now know why happened here exactly before my appearance. I saw Klaus with his head down and I didn't like it. I like it when he walks with his head held high this is not him.

Blake came and pulled me away from my brother and said "she needs to eat so she can write her Economics paper if you keep hugging her she will go nowhere and we also have lot of work to do. So, Rua my darling if you could  please have your breakfast. We can start our day." He said it felt more like a sarcastic comment but I just shook my head at him and began to eat my breakfast.

After some time we all left to do our work. Klaus said he will come with me to the Uni so he can take with the Prof and the administration office. So we left to the Uni when we reached all the eyes were on us or more on the man beside me. But he didn't give a flick he had his one hand on my back and was walking very closely. When we reached the office.  I saw everyone recognizing him, ofcourse who wouldn't he is Nicklaus William.

We spoke with the the Dean and the Prof they were okay with me writing my paper today and I was happy. Later that day wrote my paper and was happy about it never did I feel this content after writing my Economics paper.

After the class were done I went out to go home only to see Klaus standing there near his car and I saw every girl swarming over him. When he saw me walking towards him and stood straight smiling seeing him smile like that skipped my heart. When I was almost near him, he gave his hand to me and pulled me towards him, and kissed my nose, he always does that when everyone kiss cheeks he kisses my nose. Not complaining though I actually love it. We stood there with his arms around me and he wasn't ready to let me go yet.

"So how was the paper babygirl" he asked me with a sweet smile

"It was good not that bad I should really thank person who helped me" I said

"Hmm... that's nice so did you thank him" he asked playing with me.

"No I haven't till now, what do you think how should I thank him" I asked him with a confused look.

"That's an easy one, I know what he likes" he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"What is it that he likes?" I asked

"Oh he likes this girl, she is petite, cute nose that I love to kiss, she is funny too and hates Economics, loves her brother and friends and a little man called Eli. And now he wants to know if she likes him" he said looking into my eyes.

"So is this a proposal or you saying you like me" I asked him

"Hmm.. it's in between" he replied cheekily

"There is nothing like in between" I said in a duh tone

"Oh there is I really like you a lot and I wouldn't term it as just like because It's much more than like and I still have to figure it out if it's really love because I want to be sure before we enter this relationship because I dont want to hurt. I would kill myself first before I hurt you. Its just a little complicated but....."

And I Kissed him for the first time. He looked so cute rambling all that and I couldn't hold myself anymore. First he was shocked but later he responded to the kiss and I was happy I thought he would pull away but he didn't and am happy for that. The kiss was sweet it was not in a hurry, we took out own time to explore each other and it felt good. Klaus pulled me closer to him even if its possible when am literally close to him. We pulled away slowly from each Klaus looked into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you have that ugle smirk on your face now" I asked

"Savage, my smirk is hot not ugle missy" he replied with fake hurt. I just laughed.

"You know we should go now because I have to pack my stuff and we have to get Eli home too" I said

"You dont have to worry about Eli he is already home waiting for you." He replied.

"What are we waiting for. Let's get the show on the road Mr. Williams" I replied

You might think how am I so confidently talking with Klaus after the kiss. Let me tell you I am freaking out inside and I need to realise it otherwise I will die. Right now am trying real hard not lose control over myself, so am taking deep breath. Breath In Breath Out.

The drive home was silent with music in the background. It was peaceful Klaus would steal glaces at me every now and then. I was feeling giddy with all that's going on. I feeling like am on could nine...

We reached home after 25 minutes. We got out together hand in hand I opened the door for us to walk in and I saw everyone there in the living room Klaus mother Grace, his father James my brother, Blake, Ruth and little some who stole my heart in a snap. He was there sleeping in his crib peacefully without a worry in the world. He just lucky my love, my heart, my life.

"Rua Darling, how are you?" Grace asked and hugged me

"Am good, what about you Grace?" I asked still hugging her.

"Am fine thank you sweety." She replied

"James, how are you?" I asked

"Am great darling, thank you" he said

"Okay guys let's sit and talk" klaus said and pulled me with him. Everybody sat down in their respective places except for me. I was sitting on Klaus lap because he didn't want to let me go.

"So when are you going to take her and Eli away from here to the mansion." James asked

"We will leave in the middle of night because we dont want to attract anyone." Klaus said

"Okay, are you sure this will work, I mean we still don't know if there is someone keeping tabs on them." James put his doubts outs.

"Yes, dad it will and it's best to take precautions beforehand than regret later right." He said

"Shall we all order something or we will cook" Blake asked out of nowhere.

"We will cook" Grace said

"Yes, I am dying to taste mama Grace's food. It's heavenly, specially her roasted chicken with potatoe fries. Mama can you cook that for me... I mean us" blake asked her with his best puppy dog eyes. O my god...

"Sure, son why not" she said kissing his forehead.

"Sometimes I wonder if am your son or he is." Klaus voiced out his doubt to his mother. For which she just laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Dont worry, Nic I already got the DNA test results. It sure says that you are mama Grace's son. But her love towards us is just a little more than you."my brother Om said making Klaus growl at him and grace laugh at their antics. James was there sitting looking at them amused at their childish behavior.

"Sometimes I wonder that I really trained you kids at become one of the toughest people in business industry. You are all nothing but grown men with childish brains" he said making me, Grace and Ruth laugh for which we earned a deadly glare from the other three men.

"Okay now we will go cook and you four do whatever you want till then. We'll let you know when the food is done." Grace said and we all left to cook.