Hospital

Blake's Pov

After informing cara and telling her to get the others to the hospital. We immediately left to the hospital and got her admitted and now we are waiting for the doctor to come out. There were two bullets in her shoulder when we got her and she had a lot of blood loss too which didn't  make her situation any better. Eli is sleeping now but he keeps crying in his sleep, looking at him like that is breaking my heart. From the corner of my eyes I saw two figures running towards our direction as an instinct I pulled out my gun amining at them when I was about the pull the trigger I noticed that it was Nic and Om so i pulled my gun back down and put it behind my back.

"Where is she? Where is Eli"Nic aksed and I showed him to where Eli was sleeping inside the room. When he saw him inside he looked at me.

"What happened to my son?" He asked

"Nothing he is exhausted from crying and dehydrate the doctors put him to sleep but he keeps crying in his sleep the doctors say that he might be a little traumatized by what happened at the scene." I said what the doctor had told me

"Rua? Where is she?" Om asked

"She is getting operated inside. She was shot twice on her shoulder by Claire and she lost a lot of blood the doctors are trying to get the bullets out. She was unconcious when we came here. The doctors still didn't come out." I said trying not to cry and then I saw something I didn't expect. The most ruthless man in the business world crashing down sobbing for what happened to his son and his love. Never I had I saw this man become this distort  in his life. This by far the worst days of our life. I saw Om just standing there saying nothing he was shattered inside and I could see it. I hugged him and that's when he fell down crashing and started crying I then pulled Nic into the hug and this time I started crying too for that girl who loved us and who we loved without a limit. When I lifted my head I saw Cara and Ruth coming whose eyes were red from all the crying.

We all were now waiting for the doctor to come. Nic was still sitting on the ground leaning to the wall, Om and Ruth were sitting on chairs, Zander and Cara were also sitting I told them to leave if they wish too but they said they wanted to stay. I was pacing back forth looking inside Eli's room once awhile to see how's he doing.

Then we heard Eli crying Nic got up immediately and went inside his room with us all following him. Nic took Eli in his arms and started rocking him back and forth while kissing him. We got him outside of his room and that's when the doctor came out talking with the nurse. When he saw us waiting he came towards and said "Ms. Roy's family" he asked

"All of us" Om answered

"Alright, we got both the bullets off her shoulder but she is still unconscious due to heavy blood loss we have to wait till she comes back to consciousness." When he saw Eli crying he felt sad for the little boy.

"If you could try taking him out for fresh air he might feel little better" he suggested

"Sure doctor I will take him" Cara replied when the doctor left Cara came forward and looked at Nic.

"Will you be alright. He can be handful when he is in this state. Ruth can take him." He said unsure.

"Its alright Nic. I will be fine I need some fresh air too. And Ruth needs to be here for Om. And I will get to spend some quality time to spend with my lil man here." She said making goofy noises.

"And I have my all time inseparable egoistic too stubborn to leave me alone bodyguard with his other guards we will be fine." She said making us chuckle and offending Zander who made a hurt looking face.

Nic smiled and gave Eli to Cara. Ruth thanked Cara with that they took Eli out for some fresh air.

We stayed back waiting for Rua to wake up.

Please get up lil Rua...