Approval (Part 1)

Nic's POV

I feel really bad lying to Rua about my trip but I didnt want to tell her where I was going. Yesterday night during dinner I told her that I was to leaving to Europe and I won't be back until a week or two. She wasn't really happy about me leaving Europe for 2 weeks but she hid it with a smile on her face. I told her that she can stay with her brother or at Cara place till I come back but all she did was nod. The others know where am going and what's going on so that's a blessing otherwise I would have been lying 6 feet under the ground and know one will know about it and am thousand percent sure of it.

Right now am in the flight and waiting for it to land and thinking of all the scenarios that's gonna a take place. And wishing god that things should go the way we planned.

After god awful hours the flight landed and I was relieved. It was 4 O clock in the morning right now and I walked out the airport and saw someone holding a card with my name. I walked towards the person he instantly recognized that I am the person he is waiting for.

"Mr. William's" he said

"Yes" I replied

"Good Morning. Welcome to INDIA Sir"  he said and I nodded and walked me to the car.

"Where to Sir?" He asked as soon as we got into the car.

"The Hyatt Hotel" I said and leaned my head back on the seat. The ride was quick and not that slow as I thought it would be.

I walked into the hotel and took my room keys once when I informed him my name. It was now 6:30 in the morning and few hours of sleep will work. The moment my head hit the pillow I was out like a smoke.

By the time I woke up I heard my phone blaring and I groaned and picked it up without even seeing who is calling.

"Whoever you are you better have a good reason for disturbing my sleep or start finding a best place to hide." I yelled into the speaker and I didnt hear anyone say anything. Then I saw who called and I felt my sleep vanish in a second.

"Hey Baby. Why are you  still awake? Is everything alright? Are you and Eli fine? Babe say something am sick worried. Do not cut the call I am calling Om and Blake." I said and was ready to call them when she spoke.

"No don't I just wanted to see if you are alright and was your flight good. Am sorry if I disturbed you I didnt intended  to scare you off." She said

"Babe you have nothing to apologize for. My flight was good and I was just sleeping. If anything I should have seen the name while picking up. How are you ? Is Eli giving you any trouble?" I asked her.

"We are fine and no he isn't giving me any trouble which is what I am actually worried about." She said laughing. We spoke for awhile and that when I realized what time it is." I had to meet them at 10 O clock and now its already

Shit Shit Shit...

"Hey Rua can I call you back later i have a meeting that's gonna start within 30 minutes. Alright please take care and if there's something please leave me a message and go to Blake's a
Or Om's house. Alright babe." I said and waited for her response.

"Yup sure! I hope your meeting goes well and you come back home soon. And Klaus I miss you already please come back soon and please come back in one piece." She said making me laugh at the last part. After promising  her that I will come back to her in one piece. I cut the call and rushed into the bathroom to get myself cleaned. Once done I called my driver to come to the front immediately.

The minute i got into the car I told him "do whatever it take and make sure I reach my destination in time." He nodded and drove off in full speed.

It was dot 10 O clock now and I was more than proud of the driver. I thank him and saw a broad that proudly said "ROY'S" I took in a deep breath and walked towards the house. The house was pretty nice two stored building and it was all white one side of the house there were all plants and on the other side there was a garage with lots of bikes and 2 or 3 cars for a fact i know most of the bikes might be of Om's because he loves to race. I might take one of these bikes back to US to surprise him. I rang the door bell and stood there was minute when Mr.Roy opened the door looking shell shocked.

"Hello Sir." I said with confidence

"Hello, come on in son" he said and walked me inside the interior looked all traditional which you will not except at the house looked pretty modern from the outside. We sat on one of the couch when Mr.Roy called Rua's mother who was shocked and happy at the same time seeing me I got up to greet her but she hugged me instead.

"Hello Mrs. Roy. How are you?" I said

"Hi Son, Am good. How about you and the how are the other kids.?" She asked

"Am good too thank you and the others are fine." I said and we sat done.

"So Mr.Williams what bring you here today? Does Rua knows you are here?  Mr. Roy questioned me coming straight to the point.

"Sir, please call me Nic. No Rua doesn't know. I am here today to ask your permission." I said looking at both of them expectantly.

"Permission? And what would that be for?"  He aksed

"Sir, I want to ask your daughter's hand for marriage and that exactly what I am doing here." I said and the immediate replies were

"No"

"Yes"