Start of Uni

Nic pov

Today morning I got earlier than am used too. I did my daily routine and got into the shower thinking about Rua. From today am her daily driver wow never ever I have thought that I would be someone's driver Nicklaus William is going to escort a girl back and forth from her house to college and vice-versa wow.

With that in mind I went into my closet and took one of my blue suit and paired it with a  white shirt I put on my favorite Rolex watch and went down for breakfast there I saw my dad already reading a newspaper. When he saw me coming down he gave me look which said where are you going this early in the morning.

"Is this has to do something with Rua" he said cutting the chase.

"Oh yes it is about her. I have took up the responsibility to become her own personal driver. If that's what you want to know dad." I said

"Wow never knew my son would be someone's driver but am at least happy that you are with Rua." He said

"Dad am not with Rua if that's what you think" I said pulling out some bowl, cereals and milk.

"Oh that's okay, for now." He said

I looked at him and saw him reading the paper again. I just shook my head at him and kept eating my food. Once when I was done i took my car keys and bid my goodbyes to my dad.

On the way to Om's place I was wondering what would Rua do when she see's me at her place will she be happy to see me or angry. Most importantly will she let me drop her off the uni and many more question for which I didn't have an answer for. By the time I reached there place and was eager to see her and her expression. I went a rang the doorbell, Om was the one to open the door and let me in he was half a sleep while opening the door and went for the couch directly after greeting me. I saw Rua come down with Eli who looked nicely dressed and happy. When she saw me she was surprised and then she remembered why i was here this morning, she then looked at her brother and shook her head. She came near me and said " hey morning"

"Morning" I replied and kissed her temple and also I kissed Eli. I saw Rua becoming scarlet red. I just smirked looking at her.

"Hmmm... let's okay" she said and bid byes with her brother she was embarrassed and I was happy.

During the car ride she was playing with Eli who was happily enjoying her attention and in was jealous of him, he gets her attention and am not. After awhile Rua said her class would be done by 3 and I can be there anything and if I was busy she would take a bus back home. I didn't have a problem picking up Rua I would happily do that anytime.

We reached her Uni I saw cars and people leaning on them and girls who were all over the boys. When they saw my car entering all they heads turned in our direction I stopped the car in front of the entrance and I got out I looked at everyone boys looking at me with jealous and some with I know you look and the girls were all drooling wow I still I have the effect. I went to Rua's side of the car and opened it for her she got out and didn't brother about her surroundings all he did was giving me instructions about Eli at what time he was suppose to eat and sleep and what he should be given and not. It was cute to see how worried she was about him. She gave Eli to me and was trying to wriggle out off me seeing that she said "no Eli I said no I will be back with 4 hours or so, so please be a good boy for me and dont torture them."

She then bid her byes she kissed Eli and said Bye to me. She turned back was going inside when I heard someone whistle at her. She didn't hear that or might have ignored it but I didn't looked at the boy who whistled at her he was looking at her and was smiling he didn't know I was staring at him until his friend noticed and informed him I took out my glasses and I was giving him my direct glare. He saw and that moved back. I was about to go near him when my phone rang it was Blake.

"Where are you? The meeting with Saints is about to start we need to prepare" he said I had no choice but to leave. I looked at him one last time and went back to my car to left for office with Eli sitting silently in his baby chair and drove to office.

All the way thorough the meeting I was distracted I tried really hard to concentrate but it was impossible for me. I heard Om telling the saints that we will call him back and we liked they prospal. David Saint smiled and and shook his hands with all the three of us and left. I left too so that the boys wouldn't question me. But I was wrong they are my fucking friends who wouldn't leave until they know what is wrong. They came inside and locked the room so no one would disturb us. Om was the first to ask.
"What happened back at the Uni when you left Rua"

"What are talking about..." I was saying but he wouldn't let me complete the sentence.

" Cut the chase Nic I know you enough to know that something happened and it is bothering you so tell." He said and folded his hands close to his torso. I looked at Blake and he was looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"Okay so here goes nothing and with that I told them what happened i dont think furious was word I should be using when I saw that lethal look on Om's face and Blake was trying to compose himself and run from here to smash that guys face. I was angry beyond I know I have to do something but i also know that Rua wouldn't be pleased to know what we did to that guy.

I heard Blake say "Guys I know how angry all of us are right now but we are not going to interfere in this right now until unless Rua tell us about or not until when we think we are suppose to be interfered" he said

"You mean we are going to shut or fucking mouth and wait till something happens to her and then we attack. Wow I cannot wait till then this should be over now and I dont want any douche-bag to touch me baby girl" he said yelling at Blake and I agreed with Om we can't sit back and  wait till something else happens.

"He is right we can't just sit back and wait B we have to react now songs people in the Uni know that she is our Girl and no one will mess with her" I said.

"There you go" Om said

"Shut up both of you. Do that and dont come to me saying Rua is angry and she isn't talking with me get it. Rua just started her Uni is hasn't even made friends if am correct she need her space and boys will be boys you can't stop them. She will handle herself the more to try to rule her life she will move away from us and she won't be able to enjoy her life not her or anywhere guys. If Ruth gets to know this Om she will be in the first flight her and will kick you in the balls and forget about ever marrying her either, you know how Ruth can become when it comes to Rua's freedom she won't hesitate to leave you either. All of us her are protective about her one way or the  other even Baby Eli is too. So dont do anything unless necessary. Get this into thick skull both of you" he said

We were still angry but we know also know that he was right we dont want either of those thinks to happen.

"I will pick up Rua from the Uni today and both of you get yourself back by the time we reach I dont want either of you sulking when she is here and no you will not talk with her about what happened today the Uni you do that I will send the jet and bring Ruth here Om and that a promise and a promise is always kept one way or the other" he said with a daring tone looking at us. "And Nic not let me bring Momma Grace into this you know how nasty she can be when is comes or personal space" he said again with that threat he left and to pick up Rua.

Om looked at me and I know he was still as angry as I am and want to kill that guy. But also know
1. That we are going to hurt Rua by not giving her, her own space

2. Ruth will for sure won't be pleased for what Om will do

3  Mom will sue me or god forbid she will kill me for doing this.

We came to conclusions that we will not interfere until necessary.