MYSTERIOUS LOVE

Hey Guys!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!!!

I started writing the new book Mysterious Love. The book is about Elijah, Amara and Amanda. 

Elijah James Williams

He is everything a girl wish you have in a man. He is dashing, handsome, a Greek God, billionaire, eligible bachelor. Every girl fawn over him and he disregards them with a look. He loves his family specially his sister for who he can kill anyone without a thought. He has a secret he does not want anyone to know for he believes that some secrets are best stayed hidden.

Amara Bella Valentino An Italian born. She is what her name means everlasting beauty and she knows it. But that didn't make her arrogant. In fact, she an angle. She loves to do charity and works in William INC as Elijah's secretary. She has a secret to keep and no one knows who she really is or who's daughter.

Amanda De Luca
Mysterious Women. She wants something or more like someone. No one know much about her she knows enough about the people around her. She is a assassin. Waiting for her prey. During this time she fall in love.

The universe know how to play a game and no one is strong enough to stop it.

What happens when the secrets are revealed? Who will get hurt? What happens when the Devil himself comes out of the shadows? Who will live? Who will die? Will there be a happy ending? Can love conquer the dark? Who will you trust?

Hope you'll will like this book too

Happy Reading!!!!