Kisses, Cuddles and Fast Forward

Rua's Pov

Everyone were talking with me except for Klaus. He stood in the corner not saying a word he just stood their like statue. I met Cara and Zander they were sweet specially Cara I like her already. After what felt like hours everyone started leaving the room now it was only me and Klaus. Sitting on the bed quietly and waiting for him to say something every minute felt like hours. Is he angry on me because of what happened to Eli. Does he hates me now? Will he stop me from meeting Eli. He won't do that right because I can't live without seeing him. My train of thought were cut short when I left someone's lips on mine and when I realized who it was I relaxed and gave into the kiss. The kiss felt good I somehow felt nice and secured. When we pulled out we were breathing heavily and I saw Klaus looking at me and what he said next made me speechless.

"I Love You Rua. I love you so much. All the while when you were unconscious I was losing my head I felt like I lost you completely. My world started crashing down in front of me. When I saw in you in this very room for the first time you looked pale and colorless it felt like you weren't there anymore. When I first spoke with you when you were unconscious you suddenly went into a frenzy mode and the doctor informed us that you were hyperventilating thinking of what happened and I wish that was the last time but it happened again and again. We thought we almost lost you. Looking at you like that I realized I cannot live without you and I Love you i want to spend the rest of my life with you Rua." He said and I was shock i didnt know what to say he just confessed his love to me. I saw that he was looking at me with worry in his eyes and hurt. Wait why is he even hurt he should be happy right that he just confused me and he should know that I love him too right. Wait I didn't ever tell him that I love him and not even now I felt his hands slipping away and without thinking I pulled him to a kiss.

After the kiss we cuddled together on the bed talking about what happened when I was out of conciousness. He didnt want to tell me about that part but after begging he told me. Hearing all that I was sad knowing how much pain I caused all of them but Klaus being the kind hearted person he said it was fine and it's all in the past. That night we slept together in the very uncomfortable bed.

3 Months Later

It's  been 3 months from the incident I told my parents what happened and the were sick worried about me and we all also got a ear full from our parents. But what's shocking is they arrival to US we meaning Om and I weren't even informed about it. When they directly landed up at our door step I had to call Om to see if he is seeing what I am seeing or it's just a stupid illusion my mind is creating for me. But when Om saw them he looked like a deer caught in headlight, and he blurted out the first thing that came into in my mind "What in the fucking world you'll doing here in US and why in the sick world we weren't informed about it?"

"And if I were you I would mind my language." My mom replied giving him a playful glare. Mom is a sweetheart she know us and how close we are and also how Om speaks so it's fine.

As if the earful we got on the phone wasn't enough we had round 2 which was worst than the call. But then we were still happy to see mom and dad. Mom cooked us dinner that night. The next day they met everyone else including baby Eli. Mum was so happy seeing him and dad was unsure about the relationship I had with the baby and the baby's daddy. But he didnt voice out the thought and I was fine with it. The days went by and the day came when  mum and dad were leaving it was painful to let them go after so long Om was on verge of tears and wouldn't stop hugging mom and I would not leave dad side. The day before their flight they made Ruth, Om and I sit down and my mom started.

"I know what is going on between you two." She said looking at Om and Ruth. The look on there faces said it out loud that they have nothing to say after her comment but mom being mom still continued.