HYPER RUA

Nicklaus Williams

I didn't know why was Om asking me to be patient. I looked at his sister and I felt something was absolutely wrong with her but Om was either least bothered or knows what is going to happen. So I took his advice and sat on one of the couches that were there.

Then Om started counting 3...2...1... and I was staring at him.

and that's when I heard her laugh loud I mean really loud ever so slowly I turned towards her and what I saw scared me a little because she was laughing for no reason, she laughed for good 5 minutes and then she started crying for no reason again I was so astonished seeing her act like that.

When I turned to look at Om to ask him what is wrong with her she was taking a video of her. I asked what are you doing replied with "Ohh wait the show is not over yet" I didn't understand yet again what is going to happen?

Then after good 6 minutes she started talking so I turned to ask her what happened what I was made me laugh she was talking with a pillow, which I don't know where she got from I look at Om again and he was laughing. I quote she says "Panda Panda my Panda you are so cute you are my cutie forever and we will live forever you are my panda. Then she turned to Om and she gave him a cute pout and asked him if he could get her and her panda an ice cream and Om nodded". 

This went on for another 20 minutes in that 20 minutes I saw this girl laugh, cry, talk like a kid, laugh and then again cry. She then stopped so I though it was over but only if I knew its not. 

When Om saw me walking he immediately asked me to sit down but before I could I felt someone on my back I turned to see that it was his sister who had her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist. I saw Om and asked him "What is this O?"

"oh that's called a piggyback you didn't knew" he said.

"O dont test me why am I her piggyback ride and not you" I asked 

" That's because you are standing and am sitting simple" he said 

Before I could continue I heard her say "I am tired. Can you go around while I sleep?"

"What?"

"Go around piggy I am want to sleep"

"No I won't"

Then she was screaming saying am a bad piggy but she was not getting down my back. I looked at her brother for help and that Idiot didn't even bother to look at me. Come on for Pete's sake she is your sister not mine. 

So I did as she asked me to do and within no time she was out like a lightening. I then slowing placed her on the couch and was about to move I saw her holding my hand in tight grip so I had to sit down because I don't want her to get up and ask me another piggy back. 

I saw Om staring at her with love I knew Om loved his sister a lot but I never knew how much? looking at him now I understand. Past one week Om was very energetic and happy than usual. Now I know where all his energy is coming from. I turned to look at her and I understand why he loves her a lot she was different from others, her eyes show honesty, she is full of energy, seeing her sleep is so peaceful. No one will ever believe that this girl will go all hyper when she drinks coffee. 

Coffee wait a minute if she is like this whenever she drinks coffee then how will she manage when she is outside? I turned to ask Om the same question.

But before I could ask him he replied "No, When she is outside doing any work or studying he won't become hyper unless she is free doing nothing. When she has some work she is all focused on that work which will stop the coffee to kick in. So she is safe but when she has no work she will become hyper until she is back in control."  

"Wow! I never heard something like that" I said.

"What now" I asked him

"Now I will take her home because she need a lot of sleep" he said.

He came near her and picked her up without any problem and she cuddled more into him. I didn't know I was smiling until Om asked me why was I smiling?

I replied with a simple "Nothing"

Together we left the office and everyone was staring at us. I gave everyone a sharp glare and they scramble back to their places.

When we reached the parking lot I help Om with his sister and we bid our good byes.

Now am all alone in the parking lot thinking about todays events. To say it was uneventful would be a lie. 

Suddenly I got a call from my mother and she asked me to come home quickly. I immediately rushed to my car and drove to my parents home.