BAD NEWS

Claire's Pov

I was enjoying my little party with Rua bitch only to be called by one of my men. What is so urgent that they had to call me ahhh I will kill everyone one of them if the news isn't great.

"What hell happened?" I asked once I was entered the room.

"Mafia happened!" Nate said looking at me.

"Mafia. What do you mean?" I questioned him

"Ever heard the name ZANDER JOHNSON" he asked

"Yes of course you hasn't" I  said and waiting for his reply

"Well he happened. Apparently he is helping them in finding her and if our assumptions are correct they have found our location which means we have to make a move now. And did I mention that he is Blake's elder brother too."he said half yelling.

"He is Blake's br..o.."I was strutting all this was too much for me to comprehend.

"Yes Brother for fuck sake. How didn't you know that he is from a Mafia's family Claire. How could you miss out such a crucial information from me." He said yelling.

"Are you being serious now. So am the wrong one here. Do you think I know that he from a Mafia family. Those people won't even let me involve in any of there conversations and you think I will know that information and what were you doing you were the person who they trusted the most aren't you now."I yelled

"Yeah now it's on me. Just because they trusted me  the most doesn't mean they will tell me everything Claire." He yelled

"Exactly Nate! I dont know either." I said frustrated

"Okay fine let's think of something before the come here."he said and started pacing around.

"Nate we have to leave now take the kid and kill Rua that's the plan we don't a choice and even if we have I won't consider it." I said

"You lost your marbles on the way here. You want to kill her and run away with the kid and you think they will let us go away like that. Do have a slight idea with whom you or we are dealing with Zander Johnson for god sake tell most ruthless mafia in America once you are under gun point then there is no going back he will get to even before you cross the broader. That's Zander for you ".

"Well you keep thinking and terrify every single one and I will get the work done." I said looked around to see everyone terrified.

"Claire let's get out of here leave the kid and the girl we can save our lives." He said and that angered me

"Move on! Are you out off your mind after all what we did and planned you want us to leave when we are so close to get what we want." I screamed at him.

"We are not close to get what we want we are close to our death Claire." He yelled this time.

"No am not leaving without the kid and killing the bitch Nate. That's it" I said with no room for argument.

"Fine.! Boys get the all stuff and load the guns. Book flight tickets for yourself for anywhere you want and don't come back to this place ever use your fake id's and keep low." He barked orders.

"I am going to room to bid my last goodbyes for the girl."I said and left.

When I reached the room I saw her holding Elijah and was trying to put him to sleep but the wasn't happening.

"Well well well enjoy all the time you have with the kid because you might never have that chance to play with him again or see anyone for that matter."I said smirking at her.

"What do you mean? You are not taking Elijah anywhere under my watch." She said I like her spirit but sadly she won't be here to show that attitude again to anyone.

"Oh sweety I will take him while you are desperately trying to get up from your own pool of blood crying for help but no one will be here to help you or protect you and I will be on my way out of here with that kid or maybe I will leave the country all together who know anything can happen." I said and looked at the shocked expression on her and how she was holding Elijah close to her.

"You will do no such thing. I will kill you myself even before you place a finger on my son." She said and that made me laugh.

"Oh my god thank you so much I laughed liked this after a long time"i said and still kept laughing.

"Claire I booked the flight tickets. We are all good to go before they all come here." Nate said coming inside and I stopped laughing.

"Sure am almost done here. Say bye to her Nate after all she was once your good friend." I said looking at him and he smirked turning towards her.

"Bye Rua no hard feeling babe. I had a good time with you but sadly everything has to come to end babe and this is our end." He said and smiled at her.

"Aww babe that was some heart touching speech you said. Isn't it Rua." I asked her.

"Yeah that's some heart touching speech from a coward  like him. You sure did find yourself a perfect match Claire. A coward can only pair with one. And I promise you even if I die you will never be able to step out of here with Elijah forget about crossing the borders."she said confident much.

"Well let's see if that ever happens. Any last wishes and talk with the little guy there."I said

"Hey buddy I love you so much mommy loves to a ton dont every forget me okay plz don't. Dad will find you and get to you before anything happens to you okay. You are my heart. Love you loads baby loads. You are my son."she and kissed his cheek and forehead.

"Awww.... that was some emotional goodbye believe me it actually did melt my heart  a little." I said with a baby face.

"And now it's time to die" I said and pointed my gun towards her unlocking it in the process.

"Good bye Rua Roy.....