FIRST AID

Ni's pov

I looked at both of them sitting on the couch with the heads bent down. I was waiting for rua to come back with the first aid kit but she was taking a lot of time. "What are you guys? 5" i said not containing my anger anymore. All they did was sit still, and I lost it "Answer me" 

"Am sorry" Om said 

"Am sorry too" blake tagged in

"Sorry, do you two realize what were you two doing and how badly were you two fighting." i asked them

"Nic it was him who started the fight" Om said whining

"what i was doing it for fun and this guy here wanted to go all hulk on me " blake said glaring at Om

"you think its fun, you know i am very protecting of my sister B" Om said 

"I know but i wouldn't hurt your sister you kow me man" Blake said 

"Two of you stop now. This is childish. you two were fighting and didn't even realize that Rua was here and watching you two fight. " I said 

"Shit i forgot"Om said panicking and was looking for Rua now 

"Rua " Om called her 

"Ru-Ru" He called here again 

When he was about to call her again Rua emerged from one of the rooms with the first aid kit and some ice packs in here hands. Om immediately went to Rua side and took all the stuff from her and hugged her saying how sorry he was. 

She took his hand and pulled him to the couch and started cleaning his wounds. While he was whining in pain every now and then. 

"Nic don't you think you should do the same. i mean clean my wounds while my girl cleans her brothers." Blake said. 

"Blake one more word and i will personally kill you best friend or not." i said with a warning tone.

"Okay Okay am sorry my bad" Blake said

After cleaning there wounds Rua turned towards me with a huge smile on her face. 

"Am sorry i never properly introduced myself to you and Rua. Rua Roy" she said and extended her hand to me.

i smiled and took her shaking it. i know it werid but her hands are warm and they fit perfectly in my big one's " Am Nicklaus Williams" I said 

"Nicklaus" she said 

"Klaus" she said this time and for some reason i liked it. No one ever called me Klaus it was always Nic but she didn't say use the same name as other and i liked it. 

"Klaus" she said smiling 

"its nice meeting you Klaus"  she said 

"same here" i replied

"if the introductions are done can we something because am damn hungry" Blake said and i glared at him 

"Oh that i took care off. i ordered pizza for everyone so it has to be here anytime now" and just then the door bell rung.

Rua and i went to the door to take the boxes from the delivery boy while both blake and om sat on the couch. After we came back to the living room we opened the boxes and started eating. After we were done we cleaned the place and though of watching a movie. Blake thought it would be good to watch a horror movie so now we are watching Annabelle. Blake, Om and I were all sitting on the couch while Rua made herself comfortable on the floor beside me. 

Through the movie I kept glancing towards Rua, Everytime I do I see her biting her nails or closing her eyes or holding her scream back which am sure she is trying very hard. It's amusing. Later I focused on the movie as I didn't want to get caught staring at her. Half way during the movie I felt someone's hands going around my leg and I looked down to see it was Rua who is holding on to my legs not because she was afraid to watch a movie but she actually fell asleep by using my legs as her pillow. Classic. I looked at both Om and Blake but they were busy watching the movie. This the nth time we are watching this movie but they act like they are watching it for the first time. I sighted and looked at Rua sleeping peacefully and it felt good like really good. 

I untangled her from my legs and carried her bridal style towards her room. But I didn't know Om was watching me until I heard his voice. 

" Upstairs left side and first room" he said and I gently placed her in the bed and soon enough she curled up into a little cocoon. 

"She always sleeps like that" I heard Om say from behind me. 

"What" I asked confused

"Like a Cocoon" He said laughing and I laughed with him too. 

"You know Nic she is the best thing I could ask for. She is fun and loving, a selfless person and am proud to be her brother more than anything." He said it out of nowhere but somehow it was nice to know about her. 

With that said he kissed Rua on the crown of her head and tugged her blanket close to her and we left not before giving her the last glance. 

"Good night Cocoon" 

Hey... 

I apologise for the slow updates. My laptop is crashed and I was little busy with some work. Sorry. But I will try to updated more regularly.

Akira